The risk of infection related to the new Wire Lurker Malware (until now spread only in China) pushed UK police through their fraud protection department to warn iOS and Mac users.

Apple malware that targets Mac OS X and then iOS | Action Fraud

"New malware has emerged called WireLurker, which is capable of infecting devices running both Apple?s mobile iOS platform as well as its desktop Mac OS X operating system"

What would take to have people thinking seriously about security also on their mobile phone?

This is not a post anti-Apple because in fact it is really scary how people just store personal and financial information on a device without any kind of protection..

Problem is when they realize how security is important it will be to late.
    In the meantime.. I use BlackBerry and I would love if BES12 could offer also a "personal" BES that add another layer of protection.

I would not mind to pay the right price for that security. Not only for business.. but to protect my own privacy, one of the most important things that we are selling away without even realize it (see FB/Whatsapp/Google privacy agreement...)

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 10:45 PM
    I have been using BES10 Cloud for personal use since the first beta. While it is aimed at Enterprise, it is very usable for the consumer end user. Last I heard the per user licensing will be reasonably priced as well.

https://caenterprisestore.ecomm.weba...V00029022.html
    11-12-14 01:10 AM