This morning I was walking past a store in York lanes on campus when I noticed something at the very front in one of their displays, a Typo. I thought to myself, isn't this product illegal to sell here in Canada let alone Toronto?

I did not approach the store employees as I didn't want them to remove it (yet). So I am curious, does anyone from Crackberry know if this store should be slapped with a fine for selling a band product? I have the picture to prove otherwise but I am wondering if they are committing a criminal act?
    Attached Thumbnails Typo Keyboard selling at York University-typo.jpg  
    09-15-14 10:59 PM
    Oddly enough, when I walked in to see if there were any more in stock, the back wall did in fact have more to offer in plain sight.
    09-15-14 11:01 PM
    Typo Keyboard selling at York University-torch-pitchfork.gif

They were barred from selling the thing, the store would be fined. If anyone were actually bothering with such little things.

You could tell them and show the rulling, just to be a nice guy...
    NYTOC83 likes this.
    09-15-14 11:03 PM
    Should be up to the company (Typo) to notify any store who ordered their product I would think.

On a side note. Beats should also notify potential buyers their headsets are crap and overpriced

Posted via CB10
    NYTOC83 and Mangelhaft like this.
    09-15-14 11:04 PM
    The thing I hate most about what I see on campus is that 3/4 of York's population likely has an iPhone or Android device, so it wouldn't surprise me if no one cared that such a legal standing was in place against the actual Typo to even notify the store people. But the way they've got the store running, seems as if they themselves bought it and are just selling it off to make money.
    09-15-14 11:10 PM
    Hmm, I honestly think when it comes to "York University" anything goes. Hahahahaha, that's very true of the Beats headphones, invest in a blackberry one and they'll be more impressed
    09-15-14 11:12 PM
    P.S. This is my sophomore year on Crackberry lol so how do I reply to someone's post hahaha.. I think I replied to both of you guys but should I have used the "Reply with Quote" for future references? This is actually my first Forum post.. so I thank both of you for replying right away knowing I can approach this store tomorrow morning before I head into class at 10am. Much appreciated guys.
    09-15-14 11:15 PM