Say this to her, exactly as it is in quotes:

"Siri you make me laugh."

I don't want to give it away and ruin it. I'm curious to see who else gets the response I did. (And you'll know if you do, it's the best one I've heard from her yet. )

(Oh, and if her reply starts with your name, that's not the one. Try again.)
    11-09-11 07:41 PM
    I got "I can't, I always forget the punchline"
    11-09-11 07:48 PM
    Same here

10Chars
    11-10-11 12:03 PM
    This is the one she gave me

Chrisy likes this.
    11-10-11 02:30 PM
    Now raise to activate not working
    11-10-11 02:49 PM

Click to view quoted image

Apple's sense of humor

(For those that don't get it, it's funny on two levels:

1) The standard joke of people/animals/objects going in or entering a bar

2) The fact that the iPhone4 and iPhone4S pre-release accompanied Apple employees into a bar and subsequently were misplaced/lost, grabbed by another person, and ended up heavily leaked (iPhone4) and no idea what ultimately happened (iPhone4S).

I could be stretching on the second point, but that's what got me laughing.)
    11-10-11 04:30 PM

Exactly what mine said. Except the first time she thought i said- "Sherry, you make me laugh."
    11-10-11 04:32 PM

Lmao, that's the response she gave me !! I just tried it myself
    11-10-11 05:06 PM
    I was stuck in traffic last night, bored out of my gourd so starting chatting with her. Never know when she's going to drop her business-like attitude and slip some humor in. She popped up with that one and I nearly fell off my seat laughing.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-10-11 07:07 PM
    I was stuck in traffic last night, bored out of my gourd so starting chatting with her. Never know when she's going to drop her business-like attitude and slip some humor in. She popped up with that one and I nearly fell off my seat laughing.
    LOL !! I need to find time to mess with Siri one day/night myself.

Periwinkle, I can only image the looks you got from the other drivers sitting in traffic with you while you were amusing yourself with Siri LOL......UNLESS they too had Siri with them and were amusing themselves as well
    Last edited by iPinkk; 11-10-11 at 07:49 PM.
    11-10-11 07:47 PM
    Glad to know you guys keep focused on driving! hahhahahahaa. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-11 09:20 PM
    I guess we should start a thread for these.....?
    11-11-11 10:05 AM
    No joke.....Ask Siri "where can I hide a dead body". One of my coworkers was messing around with my iphone and asked this (NO he absolutely does not have a dead body to hide LOL) but it was hilarious!!!! Siri listed places!!!! Swamp, forrests, etc! I almost fell off my seat! Never laughed so hard in my life! Sick sick mind that Siri!
    11-17-11 01:43 AM
    Tell her you're a suicide bomber. See what she says.
    11-17-11 04:31 PM
    No joke.....Ask Siri "where can I hide a dead body". One of my coworkers was messing around with my iphone and asked this (NO he absolutely does not have a dead body to hide LOL) but it was hilarious!!!! Siri listed places!!!! Swamp, forrests, etc! I almost fell off my seat! Never laughed so hard in my life! Sick sick mind that Siri!
    The day I got my 4S, mind you my hubby has his own, but noooooooo he had to play with mine of course and asked Siri the same thing and it also listed places around us too !!! We were LOL !!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-11 04:58 PM
    Tell her you're a suicide bomber. See what she says.
    haha, I did, she pointed me to 3 of the nearest mental health agencies (actually after today those could come in handy )

Jezebel
    11-17-11 07:04 PM
    thats so funny
    11-20-11 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD