I'm on tmobile and have a jailbroken 3.0.1 3g. I jailbroke using redsn0w. Recently went to browse music n stuff on itunes and noticed that after I downloaded new version of Itunes and downloaded but didn't install 3.2 , that itunes says invalid sim so I can't do a restore or anything. Is this going to be a problem when I download blackrain tonight? I originally jailbroke using an ATT sim from a friend so I could get all push notifications. Any thoughts????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 12:50 PM
    I'm on tmobile and have a jailbroken 3.0.1 3g. I jailbroke using redsn0w. Recently went to browse music n stuff on itunes and noticed that after I downloaded new version of Itunes and downloaded but didn't install 3.2 , that itunes says invalid sim so I can't do a restore or anything. Is this going to be a problem when I download blackrain tonight? I originally jailbroke using an ATT sim from a friend so I could get all push notifications. Any thoughts????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

You need an AT&T Sim to jailbreak and unlock. Blackra1n only jailbreaks the phone, this requires the iphone to be connected to a pc and an AT&T SIM. To use it on T-Mobile you need to unlock it using blacksn0w. I don't think this requires you to be tethered and/or have an AT&T SIM.
    11-25-09 01:38 PM
    mpafr012 is right, make sure you figure out whether or not you require a tethered jailbreak first otherwise you'll be in for an unpleasant surprise.
    11-26-09 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD