Is there a way to transfer pictures to my iPhone folder from my pc other than syncing via iTunes? Is it possible to cut/copy from folder to folder once connected via usb? My iTunes isn't working and I'd like to add pics to my phone. Any help? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 01:17 AM
    Look into this software-- iFunbox. Its free and it works whether you're jailbroken or not
    06-23-10 09:17 AM
    Oh great. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 10:15 AM
    Ok, I tried to use iFun...it moved the pictures (in the app) fine but didn't sync to the phone. Any idea why? Am I doing something wrong?
    06-25-10 01:00 AM
    Source: Voksent.com

Fastest way:

Step 1: Just connect your iPhone to the computer, without iTunes running. A popup appears asking what to do.

1. Choose view content.
    2. Navigate through the folders that appear.
    3. Your in!

Step 2: If the above doesn't work, try to disable auto-sync in iTunes.

1. In iTunes go to:Edit->Preferences->Syncing->Check "Disable automatic syncing for all iPhones and iPods" and click OK.
    2. Disconnect the iPhone.
    3. Do "Step 1".

Step 3: If you believe all hope is gone, and thinking about buying a Mac, try this:

1. Disconnect the iPhone.
    2. Go to the control panel(Windows button + r, type "Control Panel" and hit enter).
    3. Double click "AutoPlay".
    4. Find the heading "Devices". Your iPhone should be there.
    5. Select "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer" from the drop down.
    6. Click "Save".
    7. Do "Step 1".

If this doesn't work check the "Device Manager" from the "Control Panel" for your iPhone(under Universal Serial Bus controllers). If its not there you need to install the driver... Try Google!
    06-29-10 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD