I just updated my I4 to os 4.1 but when I did it I didn't sync my phone so I lost some photos. Alot of the photos that I lost is on my facebook page. My question is, is there a way to take my pics from facebook and saving back to my camera roll

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-10 11:37 AM
    Only through a backup. Pictures that are on the camera roll are the ones that were taken from the device. Once they have been taken away they cannot be put back unless everything is being restored through a backup. You'll have to put them in another folders.
    09-11-10 01:01 PM
    I just updated my I4 to os 4.1 but when I did it I didn't sync my phone so I lost some photos. Alot of the photos that I lost is on my facebook page. My question is, is there a way to take my pics from facebook and saving back to my camera roll

I think you have to do it the hard way. Copy the photos onto your computer, then email them to yourself and save it from the email to your camera roll.
    09-11-10 01:09 PM
    And all facebook pics are heavily downsized. The quality and actual size will suffer!

09-11-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD