Hello my berry and iphone fans.
    So I pre-orderd my 4S this week and I now have the problem where I dont have my contats+numbers stored on my sims, but on my phone.
    Somebody told me to use Google Sync for backin up, but it keeps giving me server problems so this isn't possible.
    Someone else told me Outlook, but I never really used it before so I am clueless.
    Is there any other way for transfering my contacts?
    Or do I just need to copy them 1 by 1 to my sim?

Holla.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 12:55 PM
    connect your BB to DM.. then go into Sync options and select Contacts and to sync with Outlook. Do a one way syn from device to computer and your contacts will be synced to your computer.

In outlook, go into your contacts and export them to a cvs file.

Now, go into Google (on-line) and under contacts, import the cvs file you exported using Outlook.

Now you will have all your contacts (can be done for calendar as well) on Google.

When you get your new iphone, you can then sync with google to get all your contacts to your iphone.
    10-23-11 06:55 PM
    Hmm ok thanks I will take a look into that.

10-24-11 05:31 AM
    Thanks for that explanation
    Very easy

10-24-11 07:06 AM
    As an addition to Rockdog's post setup your gmail account on your iPhone as an exchange account.
    10-24-11 07:08 PM
    I just tried it but I cant find export
    10-25-11 05:13 AM
    In outlook? Go to file import/export and walk through it....
    10-25-11 07:07 AM
    I finally found it thanks guys!
    10-27-11 05:13 AM
    Hey, guys. So, last night I got an iPhone 4S. I can't believe it. I've been with BlackBerry for over 4 years. It was just time for a change. Nothing negative about BlackBerry. I still love it, just needed to try iPhone. So far I'm liking it. I'll still be around here helping people with their Berrries if they like
    sj-performance likes this.
    10-27-11 07:58 AM
    Laura, give the 4S two weeks- you'll be amazed. You'll wonder why you didn't switch sooner.
    10-27-11 09:35 AM
    Hey, guys. So, last night I got an iPhone 4S. I can't believe it. I've been with BlackBerry for over 4 years. It was just time for a change. Nothing negative about BlackBerry. I still love it, just needed to try iPhone. So far I'm liking it. I'll still be around here helping people with their Berrries if they like
    Exactly what I just did and so far it isn't too bad. Just never do a semi-untethered jailbreak on a fresh released OS. I spent hours and hours trying to get the phone back to stock.
    10-27-11 10:05 AM
    Laura, give the 4S two weeks- you'll be amazed. You'll wonder why you didn't switch sooner.
    im starting to feel this already coming from a 9930. been a blackberry faithful for the last 5 years. switched when sprint got iphone
    10-27-11 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD