I was having issues pre ordering yesterday morning and by the time I was able to in the evening they stopped taking pre orders online and over the phone. Does anyone know if they're still taking them at the at&t store?
    06-16-10 10:13 AM
    AT&T's website was all farked up yesterday...either not working at all or directing people into other people's accounts (ugh!). Have you tried this morning? If for no other reason, you may want to log in and make sure nobody else ordered an iPhone on your account!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 10:19 AM
    I didn't check to see if anyone ordered on my account but it said pre ordering had be suspended
    06-16-10 10:22 AM
    Yeah AT&T is no longer taking pre-orders. Best thing to do right now, is call your local Apple store, best buy and radio shack stores to see how far down you would be on their list. Apple stores should still be taking reservations if they have any left. I would call them and see if they are still taking them. You'll still have to wait in line on the 24th but you'll have one reserved in your name though. Otherwise, looks like you'll have to wait in line and hope they have them when you get there or wait a week or so to order again.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 06-16-10 at 10:34 AM.
    06-16-10 10:28 AM
    Apple.com has the black iPhone as shipping by July 2nd. From here, you're best bet is to hit up Best Buy or an AT&T store on launch day, I suppose.
    06-16-10 10:31 AM
    Apple.com has the black iPhone as shipping by July 2nd. From here, you're best bet is to hit up Best Buy or an AT&T store on launch day, I suppose.
    Yeah but he can still hit an Apple store up to see if they are still taking reservations. Some are because they haven't filled up and others aren't because they don't have anymore. The one here in Delaware is still taking them. I actually have 2 reservations with them that I don't think I'll need now. But I'm not cancelling them until my orders for Apple.com are marked as shipped.

***Update*** You can preorder/reserve right now from the Apple.com application on the iPhone. If you have an iPhone or know someone that does, get on it now. It does work. I got all the way to the billing and stopped since I already ordered mine. Just wanted to see how far it would take me.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 06-16-10 at 10:40 AM.
    06-16-10 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD