Ok so if none of you know Tmobile Germany is the best cell phone provider anywheres, they have they coolest phones and best service. They do sell the iphone 3gs. Now this is my question. If the iphone 3gs is for tmobile i wouldnt have to unlock it right cuz its already for tmobile.
    08-23-09 06:16 PM
    Ok so if none of you know Tmobile Germany is the best cell phone provider anywheres, they have they coolest phones and best service. They do sell the iphone 3gs. Now this is my question. If the iphone 3gs is for tmobile i wouldnt have to unlock it right cuz its already for tmobile.
    Yes, you would. Tmobile Germany is different from Tmobile USA. You also will not get 3G on the iPhone on Tmobile USA, just EDGE.
    08-23-09 07:00 PM
    Also to let you know, if it needs service ( repair) or changed out you wont be able to get it serviced in the US. It will have to be sent to GERMANY or the country it was manufactured
    08-23-09 10:11 PM
    definitely needs to be jailbroken and unlocked, although you might be right concerning various tmobile carriers across europe, US is an entity of its own
    08-24-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD