right now i have the blackberry tour, but i always want an iphone again. I had one of the second generation iphone and sold it to someone. I loved the iphone it was one of the greatest phones i every had.

What i am asking is it worth it to go from Verizon to Att for the iphone?
    09-20-09 10:40 PM
    It was for me. I have better coverage with AT&T then I did with VZW.
    09-21-09 05:45 AM
    Coverage over hardware.

Find out how good AT&T coverage is in your area before anything. I get great coverage with AT&T where I live but there are places where it's not going to be great.

That said I used blackberry for 2 1/2 years and never thought I'd be swayed by the iPhone. And here I am with a 3gs. Overall a better phone for me personally.
    09-21-09 06:16 AM
    @ forever29 ... I'm still trying to get over that one. who would have thought. Hehe.

To the OP: Like forever said, coverage first. If it's the same or even better with AT&T, you also want to think about mobile to mobile. Are most of your calls going to be to AT&T or Verizon and if they are to Verizon, will it be 5 or less that you consistently speak to? I say that because AT&T recently came out with A-list (MyCircle).
    09-21-09 10:41 AM
    Coverage over hardware.

Find out how good AT&T coverage is in your area before anything. I get great coverage with AT&T where I live but there are places where it's not going to be great.

That said I used blackberry for 2 1/2 years and never thought I'd be swayed by the iPhone. And here I am with a 3gs. Overall a better phone for me personally.
    like duvi said, i would have never thunk it! of course, i never thought i would have one either.
    09-22-09 10:48 AM
    AT&T coverage is the best, it only gets better! (in the bay area, ca at least...)
    09-24-09 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD