So i am torn between jumping back to verizon and grabbing the tour, the phone i was holding out for, for so long ..... Or staying with the iphone 3gs, i love the iphone , but i am missing some berry love , and the only thing i will miss is the touchscreen , but idk .. ugh .... i hate having to decide between two phones phones !!!!! any opinions will be great
    07-02-09 11:44 PM
    Come back! Come back! Oh crap I am begging? Dear lord! But honestly, you have to miss us all!
    07-02-09 11:46 PM
    So i am torn between jumping back to verizon and grabbing the tour, the phone i was holding out for, for so long ..... Or staying with the iphone 3gs, i love the iphone , but i am missing some berry love , and the only thing i will miss is the touchscreen , but idk .. ugh .... i hate having to decide between two phones phones !!!!! any opinions will be great

hahah you know my opinion...

I tried telling you after talking with you about your grypes that they really haven't changed the things you didn't like...

for some this may be different but I was confident that you wouldn't be pleased sorry ;(
    07-02-09 11:47 PM
    LOL , i had a feeling you two would be the first to respond lol... i just miss having real push , and honestly i miss BBM , and just actually being apart of the crackberry community lol .... so idk ... ugh .... i will miss a touch screen , but i think what i will end up doing is getting the tour, then buying the storm 2 at full price for christmas or something ... ugh
    07-02-09 11:50 PM
    LOL , i had a feeling you two would be the first to respond lol... i just miss having real push , and honestly i miss BBM , and just actually being apart of the crackberry community lol .... so idk ... ugh .... i will miss a touch screen , but i think what i will end up doing is getting the tour, then buying the storm 2 at full price for christmas or something ... ugh
    Tell me bout it, at one time I saw "Sooks 9530" now.... it is an empty space LMAO! And honestly never tlked to Noaim but he has done your job well JK JK. Since my plan never worked out, I will be buying the Storm 2 full retail come bout that time. Christmas money..... mmmmmm.....
    07-02-09 11:54 PM

look I told from numero uno that I don't have no hard feelings on what your decision is as its your phone...

but you listed of your dislikes about your previous iPhone and most of those haven't been rectified

you say "why haven't they been rectified"

because theres not really a need a iPhone plays a major role that role is media..

there going to sell a ton of these just based on that alone...

one thing that apple itself has never been good at is "the business world"

it shows in the computers and there phones. I LOVE what apple comes up with I really do. I love there computers I love my iPod. However my needs/wants of a phone are not the same as apples idea of what a phone should be.

I think you sit in the same boat on that category. Does that mean apple makes a bad phone heck no they still sell them to this day and in mass numbers so they do something right.

And I really would like to see them make some changes to make its way into business' more the major current problem is security.

None the less you have to choose what you really want. No one can really pick for you.

Some may hate this post from me but honestly it doesn't matter because this is my opinion.
    07-02-09 11:58 PM
    look I told from numero uno that I don't have no hard feelings on what your decision is as its your phone...

but you listed of your dislikes about your previous iPhone and most of those haven't been rectified

you say "why haven't they been rectified"

because theres not really a need a iPhone plays a major role that role is media..

there going to sell a ton of these just based on that alone...

one thing that apple itself has never been good at is "the business world"

it shows in the computers and there phones. I LOVE what apple comes up with I really do. I love there computers I love my iPod. However my needs/wants of a phone are not the same as apples idea of what a phone should be.

I think you sit in the same boat on that category. Does that mean apple makes a bad phone heck no they still sell them to this day and in mass numbers so they do something right.

And I really would like to see them make some changes to make its way into business' more the major current problem is security.

None the less you have to choose what you really want. No one can really pick for you.

Some may hate this post from me but honestly it doesn't matter because this is my opinion.
    I couldnt use my iPod anymore. I touched the thing for like.... maybe 3 hours and I got bored. Not for me and you make good points. But gotta ask yourself..... "Will Sooks listen?"
    07-03-09 12:04 AM
    I couldnt use my iPod anymore. I touched the thing for like.... maybe 3 hours and I got bored. Not for me and you make good points. But gotta ask yourself..... "Will Sooks listen?"

doesn't matter we can all put are input out there but he has to choose what he wants to use..

keep in mind hes young...

when I was his age I changed phones like underwear

as far as the ipod go's I use it in my car for music thats about it..
    I just have a 80gb classic..
    07-03-09 12:09 AM
    doesn't matter we can all put are input out there but he has to choose what he wants to use..

keep in mind hes young...

when I was his age I changed phones like underwear

as far as the ipod go's I use it in my car for music thats about it..
    I just have a 80gb classic..
    What ya trying to say?! LOL. I had the touch and just I dont even know how to describe my use of it. Just wasn't me is all I can think of....
    07-03-09 12:13 AM
    UPDATE : Decision made, i am going back to verizon and the Tour........ it was a fun , non multi-tasking , no push, no bbm , few weeks but the ride has come to an end
    07-03-09 12:14 AM
    UPDATE : Decision made, i am going back to verizon and the Tour........ it was a fun , non multi-tasking , no push, no bbm , few weeks but the ride has come to an end
    And you tried to get me to change LOL glad to see ya coming back! Ill be with you on the Tour
    07-03-09 12:16 AM
    What ya trying to say?! LOL. I had the touch and just I dont even know how to describe my use of it. Just wasn't me is all I can think of....

im saying that I am old hahah

well I mean dont get me wrong hes a adult but im just a old man haha well not to old but old enough =(
    07-03-09 12:16 AM
    im saying that I am old hahah

well I mean dont get me wrong hes a adult but im just a old man haha well not to old but old enough =(

Don't worry..... I wont tell : )
    07-03-09 12:17 AM

ok haha what you may want to consider is picking up a ipod touch or something..
    07-03-09 12:18 AM
    ok haha what you may want to consider is picking up a ipod touch or something..
    Naww lol , i dont listen to music , or watch videos lol ,and only have like 3 apps lol , so i dont even use it for what its meant to be lol
    07-03-09 12:25 AM
    Naww lol , i dont listen to music , or watch videos lol ,and only have like 3 apps lol , so i dont even use it for what its meant to be lol
    read your pm
    07-03-09 12:26 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/im...g-home-259228/ SpAm!!! Where is my pm? I feel NO love... haha
    07-03-09 12:33 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/im...g-home-259228/ SpAm!!! Where is my pm? I feel NO love... haha
    HAHHA had to tell my people man lol , and he PMed me lol , he loves me more apparently lol
    07-03-09 12:34 AM
    HAHHA had to tell my people man lol , and he PMed me lol , he loves me more apparently lol
    Check your BBM Oh wait..... YOU DONT HAVE ONE And plus, who said that there is no great convos on CB? Good example of one here
    07-03-09 12:38 AM
    Check your BBM Oh wait..... YOU DONT HAVE ONE And plus, who said that there is no great convos on CB? Good example of one here
    LOL, ask me tomorrow and i will lol , well , hopfully
    07-03-09 12:41 AM
    LOL, ask me tomorrow and i will lol , well , hopfully

you going back to the storm?
    07-03-09 01:03 AM
    you going back to the storm?
    **** no , lol , knows a guy who knows a guy who killed a guy , that is able to sell me a tour tomorrow
    07-03-09 01:08 AM
    **** no , lol , knows a guy who knows a guy who killed a guy , that is able to sell me a tour tomorrow

I gotta admit that don't sound to good ;/
    07-03-09 01:12 AM
    LOL , its a verizon manager , he has them at store apparently and will sell me one , so im going tomorrow to see if he is full of it or not lol
    07-03-09 01:24 AM
    LOL , its a verizon manager , he has them at store apparently and will sell me one , so im going tomorrow to see if he is full of it or not lol

ahh I see well then thats cool I guess
    07-03-09 01:29 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD