I'll give the iPhone this: out of the box, it just works.. The hackery done on it isn't to fix anything broken, per se. Instead, further enhance what's there, already

Sent via Gingerbread Deck Incredible
    Same with BB. Android needs some hackery but in theory it can be customized to how you like it.
    08-27-11 01:57 PM
    Same with BB. Android needs some hackery but in theory it can be customized to how you like it.
    Mmmm...not really. Check over on the 9900/9930 forum. Lots of people having hardware and software issues. Doesn't sound too much like "out of the box it works" to me.
    08-27-11 08:05 PM
    I sell them - we have had several come back DOA for hardware failure. I was hoping it wouldn't happen, but one customer is on his third with keyboard issues (random buttons stop working).

The only one I am interested in is the 9860 - but not enough to leave my iPhone.
    08-27-11 09:03 PM
    It would have to be revolutionary vs evolutionary to make me jump ship to an iphone. I "love" my BB way too much.
    I hear you, on that .. Android, the platform -despite certain issues - attracted me more than the hardware .. it was about what i could do with it

08-27-11 09:10 PM
    I thought I clumped BB in with my statement ..... haha

08-27-11 09:12 PM
    Get both

I will be doing that. I can't wait until it's available in the U.S.. Next week for Sprint

After using the 9900, it felt perfect in my hands.
    Gotta agree. Having the iPhone 4, I really want to add a 9930 to the mix. Don't know that it can replace my iP4 full time but I would love to have a 9930.
    08-30-11 09:14 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD