Just like the title, I want something to turn off email alerts at night, but keep my text messages and phone on low. We all know that Blackberries have the Sound Profile ability.

There was even I found for Droids called Profile Valet (or something like that).

Is there anything like this for iPhone?
    10-29-11 06:36 PM
    Yes. But only in Cydia which requires a jailbreak.
    10-29-11 07:09 PM
    Man, I'm going to have to Jailbreak this puppy.

I also want that app that closes all open apps at once...
    10-29-11 10:31 PM
    Man, I'm going to have to Jailbreak this puppy.

I also want that app that closes all open apps at once...
    When an untethered jailbreak comes out for iOS 5 iPhone4S this phone will be even more awesome
    10-29-11 11:18 PM
    Was looking for the same thing for phone calls only setting. Also wanted to have two different tones for 2 different email accounts. What i found works good for me is i have one personel email account that i don't really care when i get alerted. As for my work email i need instant push. So my work account is exchange and gets pushed. My personel email i set to not ever push. So while im at work or doing whatever and the phone is on my hip or laying on the desk, if i hear my email notification i know its work. Once i open the app i may get the email notification again but that would be my personel email coming over since it only requests it when i have the mail app actually open. Not the same but works for me.
    10-30-11 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD