How come I can't find a decent Gtalk messenger app for the iphone4? Seriously, the web-based one sux, because I couldn't even have a conversation right, it didn't save the previous messages. I tried e-Buddy but they drive me nuts with their messages to purchase the full version. I am currently using talkatone, but on here, no pictures can be sent.

Give me a break....iPhone and a decent Gtalk messenger is an impossible task???
    12-07-10 05:44 PM
    I dont know whether it can send pictures but meebo is very popular. I think it supports several protocols and google talk is definitely one of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Shodan775 likes this.
    12-07-10 07:06 PM
    Isn't Gtalk basically AIM? I use IM+.
    12-07-10 08:56 PM
    I dont know whether it can send pictures but meebo is very popular. I think it supports several protocols and google talk is definitely one of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks, I'll try that too. I'm back on e-buddy, but i don't like how it freezes for a second while receiving messages.
    12-08-10 11:17 PM
    I use PingChat exclusively now. It shows when your message is sent and when the person reads it. Very similar to BBM.
    12-09-10 08:28 AM
    I had the same frustration and finally downloaded Beejive. Although its $10, it works excellent with my iPhone 3GS and my wife's blackberry, which has the actual app.
    12-10-10 01:21 PM
    Nimbuzz for iphone works pretty well too.
    12-12-10 07:25 PM
    another vote for BeeJiveIM. i barely use IM apps
    anymore (prefer email and sms), but this is IMO,
    the best all-around IM client available on every
    platform it is on (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry).
    12-12-10 11:52 PM
    Another vote here for BeeJive as well. That's what I use and love it.
    12-13-10 11:14 AM
    beejive....
    12-14-10 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD