My job schedule is posted up every week on a website called Limited Brands, I just want to know if there is any way for me to sync my work schedule with my iPhone. FYI: I already tried using outlook and copy and pasted the url in but it says its not the correct format. THANK YOU!
    07-09-11 11:13 PM
    There are three ways you can sync it up...
    1.) iTunes to Outlook
    2.) iCloud when available
    3.) Google Calendar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    shief likes this.
    07-10-11 12:28 AM
    Thank you for your answer. But do these methods involve me inputting my schedule manually?
    07-10-11 01:21 AM
    Shouldn't, but you are going to have to get your work calendar into Outlook somehow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-11 06:32 AM
    Google Calendar is your good helper.
    Try out it.
    More reviews: iPod/iPhone/iPad To Computer Transfer & Backup Software Reviews, which includes the transferring of music, photos, videos, SMS, Contact ect. between iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer(PC or Mac).
    Last edited by youjianyin; 07-17-11 at 12:34 AM.
    07-11-11 12:11 AM
    When I try to copy and paste the url from my work schedule directly to google calendar and outlook, it does not accept it. Says its not in ics format.
    07-11-11 10:07 PM
    I am no tech guru at all, but if your calendar is currently in Outlook, all you would need to do is download Google Calendar to your desktop and set up the synch. Then go to your iPhone and set up the synch back to your Google Calendar.

I've never used IRL's for Outlook or Google, so hopefully someone with that knowledge can help.
    07-12-11 08:13 AM
    URL's will not parse into outlook.

Being that your work schedule is web based you are kinda FUBARED.
    07-12-11 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD