So after countless days pulling the battery on my storm I couldn't take it so I switched to the darkside and I'm quite happy with my choice. I'm an iPhone user of 2 days now. I went from a blackberry guru where my buddies would ask me about things with there bb and I'd be upgrading their bb to an iPhone noob.

So here's my question..... Where is msn for these things.

Oh and is there any good iPhone forums, any sister forums to crackberry? Don't worry I won't be leaving crackberry I'm just leaving bb for a year or two while they fix their ****.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com ( My iPhone )
    03-07-10 10:59 PM
    Aside from these forums, you have www.tipb.com and a couple others. modmyi.com is my 2nd favorite next to macrumors.
    03-07-10 11:05 PM
    Oh and congrats on the new iPhone. Glad you like it.
    03-07-10 11:07 PM
    Congrats. Always cool when somebody finds a phone they enjoy.

You should be able to log into MSN with the Meebo app.
    03-08-10 12:13 AM
    I hated all the free messenger apps on the iphone, go with beejive - its worth it.
    03-08-10 12:19 AM
    BeejiveIM, you won't regreit it. I think its on sale too for $5.99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 08:15 AM
    Aside from these forums, you have www.tipb.com and a couple others. modmyi.com is my 2nd favorite next to macrumors.
    Duvi.. you are the bomb...thanks dude
    03-08-10 09:52 AM
    Welcome to the iPhone.

Sidenote: Is Nokia still in business?
    03-08-10 10:07 AM
    So after countless days pulling the battery on my storm I couldn't take it so I switched to the darkside and I'm quite happy with my choice. I'm an iPhone user of 2 days now. I went from a blackberry guru where my buddies would ask me about things with there bb and I'd be upgrading their bb to an iPhone noob.

So here's my question..... Where is msn for these things.

Oh and is there any good iPhone forums, any sister forums to crackberry? Don't worry I won't be leaving crackberry I'm just leaving bb for a year or two while they fix their ****.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com ( My iPhone )
    Congrats on making the switch, I know you will love the iPhone.
    03-08-10 12:36 PM
    Duvi.. you are the bomb...thanks dude
    You're welcome.

Could have sworn I saw some off-topic bickering going on... it was only my imagination.
    03-08-10 03:48 PM
    Welcome to the iPhone.

Sidenote: Is Nokia still in business?
    haha

there was a time when i loved my N82 and N95-4

what happened to the Fins?
    03-08-10 04:06 PM
    You're welcome.

Could have sworn I saw some off-topic bickering going on... it was only my imagination.
    Sorry about that. Thanx for the clean up.
    03-08-10 04:18 PM
    Thanks All!

Yeah its sweet so far, Got myself a case as soon as i got it along with a screen protector.

Im going nuts with this Internet radio app i bought called Tunein Radio.

As for MSN im trying out Ebuddy but its ********, I just want to sign into msn and thats it not double sign in..

Kinda Missin BBM...But i bought Whatsapp so its all good.
    Last edited by J Ozzie; 03-09-10 at 02:56 PM.
    03-09-10 02:49 PM
    I use Meebo and it's quite good. But BeeJive is the best app so far.
    03-09-10 10:20 PM
    I love Meebo. Free and works flawlessly. I'd use Beejive but I just can't make myself spend money on an IM app when I can get something similar for free.
    03-09-10 11:45 PM
    I too gave up on my storm! What a huge let down it was . I bought the Iphone 3GS and I am still figuring it out but for the most part I am happy with it. No battery pulls, pressing down on the screen, no memory leaks! If anyone has some helpful advice for this new Iphone owner, please let me know . Thanks!
    03-11-10 01:04 AM
    Congrats OP! Dont let the iphone haters get to you!
    03-11-10 02:07 AM
    Yeah its a fun phone for sure!

No complaints yet.. either then battery life. But thats only crap when im on the net. Even then it still out performs my BB Storm.
    03-11-10 04:33 PM
    i never had battery problems on the 3gs

was wayyyyy better than the 3g

glad u enjoying the phone
    03-11-10 09:04 PM
    Really? My iPhone 3GS's battery, compared to both my mom's and my brother's iPhone 3G batteries, is much worse. I have to turn off 3G or turn on Airplane Mode to keep my battery from draining.
    03-11-10 11:19 PM
    Really? My iPhone 3GS's battery, compared to both my mom's and my brother's iPhone 3G batteries, is much worse. I have to turn off 3G or turn on Airplane Mode to keep my battery from draining.
    Comparing them to other people isn't going to be a good comparison. You all not use the phone for the same amount of time. And even then, you would also have to be in the same spot using your phones. If you have an avg of 4-5 bars of 3G and they have 5 bars on avg, you'll use more battery power even if you both do not use the phone all day.
    03-14-10 03:16 AM
    Do you mean draining from usage or like there is a leak draining. Also the guy above me hit it on the nail everyone doesn't use their phone the same so comparing won't help you
    03-14-10 03:56 AM
    With my usage, I would easily drain the battery to zero everyday if I didn't recharge it in the afternoon.

It's a price I don't mind paying. I like this thing.
    03-14-10 12:40 PM
    There isn't an MSN app directly from Microsoft. You'll have to use one of the ones available that allows you to use MSN, Yahoo, Google, etc. I had 2 free ones that worked quite well. One would send a message to contacts when I started a conversation (but not again afterward) saying that I was using their free iPhone app. I didn't use it very much or I would have paid the $5ish for a full version.
    03-15-10 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD