I have the iphone 4, on new text messages, I get a notification. On subsquent text messages, I don't get any notification or something very quiet, which is not what my settings are set at. Also, no notification also happens at times.

Any ideas or is this just an Apple bug?
    10-20-10 11:50 AM
    I have the Blackberry Torch and think I should get the Iphone4 cause it have a great apps that make the phone GREAT. What are some reason why i should get the Iphone4
    10-20-10 11:57 AM
    If you leave the Messages app open, it will only vibrate on subsequent messages. It only provides the tone alert if the application is closed.
    10-20-10 12:38 PM
    I have the Blackberry Torch and think I should get the Iphone4 cause it have a great apps that make the phone GREAT. What are some reason why i should get the Iphone4
    And how does this comment have anything to do with this particular topic?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 01:43 PM
    what in the World?
    what's the name of that GREAT app you have?
    10-22-10 04:00 PM
    I have the iphone 4, on new text messages, I get a notification. On subsquent text messages, I don't get any notification or something very quiet, which is not what my settings are set at. Also, no notification also happens at times.

Any ideas or is this just an Apple bug?
    The first one should have a pop up with the message being shown and then the option to close or reply. If you get multiple, it will have the person's name and then the number of texts they sent you.

You could always jailbreak and get biteSMS if you want more options.
    10-26-10 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD