it all depends where you live and what your needs are, i had att and really didnt have any problems with them, now i used the iphone 4 on att and the antenna is pretty bad, now they said verizons is ok with the extra antenna strips on it!! but it what your needs are
    01-19-11 01:43 AM
    It's the same antenna ... just split up differently around the phone
    01-19-11 02:53 AM
    The hot spot will be for all Iphone after an update so don't go thinking that big red will be the only 1
    after an update is the key term ....who knows when that will be out for everyone.
    01-21-11 05:03 AM
    Definitely go for Verizon. It has much better voice quality.
    That's all subjective as I feel the opposite, anyway like others suggested try whichever one works for you.
    01-23-11 06:58 PM
    I have a Blackberry with Verizon as my business phone and an iPhone4 with AT&T as my personal line. Both really are similar in coverage, but there are places my iPhone gets better coverage than my BB and vice versa. It really all depends on where you are.
    01-23-11 09:41 PM
    Like everyone else has said, it depends on where you live. Here in the DC area, VZW has better coverage as there are a lot of dead spots on AT&T.
    01-24-11 09:58 PM
    Pop culture and consumer reports seem to think verizon is much better at hanging onto a call than AT&T. Did anyone see that Jon Stewart rant on the AT&T Iphone? Hilarious!
    02-01-11 04:21 PM
    It depends where you live. ALSO keep in mind that one o the big factors for ATT being so suckish is that there are sooooo many iPhone users clogging up the network. Now that VZW is getting iPhone and many people will be jumping ship the services on both should even out a little.
    02-04-11 09:20 AM
    02-04-11 10:51 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD