Talked to the rep again and now suddenly we are both eligable. They wouldn't give me a price though. She said to order it online and it would tell me. Hmmmm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just call *639# and you'll get a text telling you what kind of upgrade. Full, early upgrade with 18 fee or not eligible only no-committment pricing.
    06-10-10 12:51 PM
    You can always add a new line . 10 bucks for 2 years + 200 bucks is 440. Not bad considering when you're done with the iPhone you can sell to cover most is not all of an ETF. I don't know. Trying to help
    ...plus a minimum of $15/month (data).
    06-10-10 04:17 PM
    ...plus a minimum of $15/month (data).
    Umm no. You don't keep the iPhone on the new line you started. The purpose of the new line would be for you to get the iPhone and then switch it over to your other line. AT&T has no problem with that as long as you don't cancel the line. Now you have the iPhone on the line you wanted and you can put any phone on the new line or no phone at all. So yes 10 bucks a month.
    06-10-10 04:42 PM
    After talking to the first rep,(who said we were eligible) I called an Apple outlet to get a price. He quoted me retail + $200 and said "early upgrade". I knew that I could do this at any time with AT&T so this is a joke. Called again this evening to clarify with customer service and got a 3rd different answer from a 3rd different rep. She looked it up and said only current iphone customers are getting bumped. What a slap in the face to BB users wanting to switch. While the new iphone looks kickass, this makes me think twice about supporting AT&Tor Steve Jobs' monarchy. Guess we wont be doing anything till November by which time all of the hype will have worn off and I'll be close enough to March to ride out the contract and switch to the incredible on Verizon. :P
    06-10-10 06:37 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD