My friend has to send me this because I got the iPhone and he's jealous tell me what you guys think. http://seekingalpha.com/article/147247-the-truth-about-at-t-s-network?source=yahoo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 02:43 AM
    My friend has to send me this because I got the iPhone and he's jealous tell me what you guys think. The Truth About AT&T's Network -- Seeking Alpha

my opinion even though I am on verizon is the speed difference shown on those charts really is nothing to bark at..

at&t seemed to hold up just fine if you ask me...
    07-07-09 02:59 AM
    well in boston it is faster and i would have to agree. i just switched over from verizon and i think it is faster. but not that much. all of theses companies are so competitive you really just have to chose based on the phone you want
    07-07-09 05:49 AM
    The article might be true, but the only thing that really matters is where YOU will be using the phone. I have used my iPhone in quite a few places already and while my Storm has been faster in a few of those places, the speed difference has never been great enough to cause any kind of issue.
    07-07-09 09:22 AM
    In my area, the only thing that separates VZW and AT&T are the devices. At&t has the iPhone, so they win
    07-07-09 09:26 AM
    In my area, the only thing that separates VZW and AT&T are the devices. At&t has the iPhone, so they win
    Exactly.. I'm in Irvine, CA which is a huge huge corporate bubble. All the carriers bring their A game.. so signal quality is a non-factor.

however, with AT&T having the faster data network AND the iPhone, they win.
    07-07-09 01:10 PM
    Exactly.. I'm in Irvine, CA which is a huge huge corporate bubble. All the carriers bring their A game.. so signal quality is a non-factor.

however, with AT&T having the faster data network AND the iPhone, they win.
    Yay Irvine, that's where I'm from.

Stuck in PA for 10 more months then back to the west coast.
    07-07-09 02:57 PM
    I just came with verizon and although the call quality was amazing ATT has been so much better and have not lost service once....then again i live 40 miles from New York City they better damn well have service lol........now going to the country to visit my girlfriend later this month with my spanking new iPhone should be interesting
    07-07-09 03:04 PM
    I just came with verizon and although the call quality was amazing ATT has been so much better and have not lost service once....then again i live 40 miles from New York City they better damn well have service lol........now going to the country to visit my girlfriend later this month with my spanking new iPhone should be interesting
    I have been as far north as Saratoga Springs (that's the country to me), and had great 3G service up there. That was with my 3G and Bold.
    07-07-09 03:31 PM
    Yay Irvine, that's where I'm from.

Stuck in PA for 10 more months then back to the west coast.
    Hows the voice quality/data in PA?
    07-07-09 03:57 PM
    They have all major cities listed besides los angeles. Wonder why? Not to mock down the rest of the west regions.

07-08-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD