I signed up for T-Mobile's "Smartphone Unlimited Web + 400 messages" plan --
    Unsupported Browser

Does this mean unlimited DATA as well? I don't want to be charged with anything when I am using 3rd apps, Google Maps, Mail, etc. The unlimited web plan I signed up for should cover everything, correct? Thanks.
    05-24-09 04:10 PM
    Call T-mobile and ask, but if your plan covers web, it should cover all apps (the use, not the purchase).
    05-24-09 04:31 PM
    yes that means you get UNLIMITED DATA. You can also use the Blackberry Data plan to work on the iPhone. I was recently using the iPhone for a few days and the blackberry data plan i had worked fine.
    05-25-09 05:23 AM
    I just bought an iPhone from ATT but have an existing T-Mo account. Will this data plan work on my ATt phone?
    05-31-09 09:36 PM
    Any data plan, PDA, Blackberry, and obviously iPhone data, will work in the iPhone.

Only the Blackberry devices REQUIRE the Blackberry data plan for specific functions.
    06-01-09 12:46 PM
    I've been using an unlocked (Italian) iPhone on T-Mo for months now. I also use a BB 8310 (unlocked from ATT). I have T-Mo's BB unlimited data plan and both phones work perfectly and seamlessly!
    06-05-09 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD