Hi. I currently have a Pearl 8110, and a T-Mobile Blackberry unlimited data plan. Tomorrow I am probably going to trade my Dell Mini 9 for an iPhone 2G (I dont need a 3G since I dont get T-Mobile 3G coverage in my area, and I like the metal back.).

I have been reading around on jailbreaking and unlocking, and I have read that using internet2.voicestream.com is faster than wap.voicestream.com. Is this accurate? Can I do this with my plan?

I'm also wondering, if I use my iphone with my blackberry plan with T-Mobile catch on and get mad and charge me more or disable my service? I have heard about this happening to people trying to use Android phones on Blackberry data, so I am unsure.

Thanks a lot guys.
    I plan on keeping my Pearl around, just in case
    10-29-09 09:12 PM
    Well as of today i switched to the new tmo plan for $79.99 which includes talk/txt/data all unlimited...

If u get and iphone tmo will help you setup your data since damn near everyone with and iphone uses it on iphone...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 01:20 AM
    Thats cool!

I have a similar talk/text unlimited plan for a little less that I'm granfathered in to from SunCom. I was wondering though am I allowed to use an iPhone on my Blackberry data plan? and which apn should I use?
    10-30-09 08:11 AM
    Thats cool!

I have a similar talk/text unlimited plan for a little less that I'm granfathered in to from SunCom. I was wondering though am I allowed to use an iPhone on my Blackberry data plan? and which apn should I use?
    i don't think you can but your welcome to try. before i changed mines when i was just toying with the iphone my data plan worked fine w/ the iphone but as for the apn here they are...

cellular data apn: internet2.voicestream.com

mms apn: wap.voicestream.com
    10-30-09 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD