Just got an Iphone with Iphone data plan from the store 4 days ago. I am currently using BB bold with Tmobile. I am selling my Iphone on Ebay right now. The question is, next month, on december, I am planning to close my TMobile account and move with AT&T. Can I call AT&T to switch my Iphone data plan to Blackberry data plan since the price of those 2 data plans are the same? Would the AT&T not allow to change the plan since I sign the 2 year contract with AT&T with Iphone data plan? I will not have the Iphone, I would like to use my Bold(unlocked) with full capability(BBM, internet, Push Email, etc.).

Please advise.

Thanks
    11-08-09 08:52 PM
    Just got an Iphone with Iphone data plan from the store 4 days ago. I am currently using BB bold with Tmobile. I am selling my Iphone on Ebay right now. The question is, next month, on december, I am planning to close my TMobile account and move with AT&T. Can I call AT&T to switch my Iphone data plan to Blackberry data plan since the price of those 2 data plans are the same? Would the AT&T not allow to change the plan since I sign the 2 year contract with AT&T with Iphone data plan? I will not have the Iphone, I would like to use my Bold(unlocked) with full capability(BBM, internet, Push Email, etc.).

Please advise.

Thanks
    They should be able to change it on the spot.as you stated they are getting the same amt of money. I went from a iphone, to BB, to Iphone, and had no problem what so ever. I will be going back to a BB soon and do not anticipate any problems switching. I think as long as your using an AT&T capable phone (Bold) you should be fine as well...Idk how 3G will be affected though
    11-09-09 10:23 AM
    Yeah they should be able to change it. Other than push email, is there any other big difference between the two plans?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 11:52 AM

Please advise.

Thanks
    Yeah just have your sim card in the phone. If they ask you're just going to
    tell them the truth. You sold your iPhone. I use both phones and I have a BB
    data plan. They're more concerned with people getting the iPhone plan on the
    spot when purchasing. I did that and I let about a week go by and called
    them up and told them I'm using my Blackberry now.
    11-09-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD