ive turned to the crackberry forums for pretty much everything i needed w my bb and always got great help from you guys...so im hoping one of you will be able to help me w this as i am not very experienced w the iPhone, here goes:

my fathers iPhone is synched to a different library but he wants to add a few songs from my library, now, how can i do that without synching everything and deleting all his stuff on the device.
    if i click ' manually manage music and videos' iTunes wants to synch the phone to my library and delete ALL previous music and videos.

is there a way i can just add a few songs i have on my library to his phones without deleting or synching the device to MY library
    thanks
    12-29-09 10:33 PM
    12-29-09 10:45 PM
    thanks, i gave that a try but when i tried to backup i got the following message:

"iPhone and iPod touch are currently not supposrted by iCloner"

01-02-10 06:29 PM
    How many song are you talking about. For say 10 or so at a time, you can get a rewritable CD or regular writable CD and burn the songs from your library and then download to he's library. Just like adding CD's to your library in the first place.
    01-03-10 10:54 AM
    hmmm. i'll see if i can find another application.
    01-05-10 10:27 AM
    did a google search. give this a try.

http://www.andrewgrant.org/2008/03/3...computers.html
    01-05-10 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD