Hey all,

Like many of you verizon users I am torn between my bb device and iphone 4. I'm thinking about buying an iphone, and just calling the service number and switching my devices when I please. I had to call customer service for something different today, and asked just because i was already on the line. He said it should work.

So if i switched my phone say every other week, does anyone see anything that would go wrong? Anyone have experience doing this?

thanks all
    03-08-11 11:36 PM
    It'll be a pain in the *** because your data plan needs to change with each device because both have different data plans. Also, when you switch away from your BB data plan, the BIS account associated with it gets suspended/deleted. You'd be constantly redoing all your email accounts and service books all the time. It won't be as simple as activate one phone or the other.
    03-08-11 11:59 PM
    Hey I noticed your post was from March '11... hoping you did what you said you wanted to do... wondering if it is much trouble? I called VZW yesterday and they said all you have to do is dial *228 from the device then enter your mobile#... only issue would be voicemail set up... I just dropped T-Mobile (had the 9900 for 3 weeks) and then decided to jump ship to VZW and get the iPhone4.. I'm gonna pick up a 9650 tomorrow for $80 just because I miss BB too much... let me know what you ended up doing! cheers!
    11-13-11 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD