So I had the curve for AT&T, and i switched to an iPhone. I am now thinking about switching back to my BB. Can anyone help me try to make the final desicion?! any pros/cons or opinions would be GREATLY appreciated to help me stop leaning one way and actually fall into a decision! Thanks!
    02-19-09 10:58 AM
    Um, I'm so done with these threads. You aren't wrong for posting but there are so many threads on this topic it isn't funny.
    But being that you have already had both devices you should very well know the Pros, and Cons of the devices. If you think the iPhone does what you like it to do maybe you should stick with it. If your BlackBerry does what you like.. Then go back. There really isn't anything we can tell you. Because in the end you have to make the decision not us.
    02-19-09 11:38 AM
    clone your SIM card and use both (at the same time of course).

You have two ears, two hands and two halves in the brain ....... hmmm but only one mouth (do you talk out both sides of your mouth? ... doubtful) so you'll have to SMS on the other phone while talking on the first phone.

You could rip the keyboard off the BB and staple it to the iPhone though. The little magnets under each character will easily activate the corresponding character on the iPhone.

You know what ... forget all that. Send me the iPhone for proper disposal

02-19-09 12:05 PM
    Jailbreak, and then make your decision

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 02:43 PM
    blackberry if you work oriented or dont care about the app store and touch screen. Iphone if your the opposite of what i said above...
    02-22-09 02:43 PM

You have two ears, two hands and two halves in the brain ....... hmmm but only one mouth (do you talk out both sides of your mouth? ... doubtful) so you'll have to SMS on the other phone while talking on the first phone.

You could rip the keyboard off the BB and staple it to the iPhone though. The little magnets under each character will easily activate the corresponding character on the iPhone.

How might I go about cloning my SIM card, if it's possible? I'd love to use both my BB and iPhone. Thanks!
    02-22-09 04:31 PM
    How might I go about cloning my SIM card, if it's possible? I'd love to use both my BB and iPhone. Thanks!
    Only Jason Bourne knows how .............

02-22-09 04:50 PM
    You know you can swap your sim card back and forth. Just stay on the Blackberry plan. It will work on the iPhone. Minus a few features such as VVM.
    02-23-09 11:09 AM
    ^^I am currently doing what Bad Ash has suggested..

although I'm addicted to the iPhone at the present time
    02-23-09 02:17 PM
    You know you can swap your sim card back and forth. Just stay on the Blackberry plan. It will work on the iPhone. Minus a few features such as VVM.
    Well, yes. It would just be nice to use both at the same time. I'm going to attempt to activate BIS tonight. Thank you!
    02-25-09 04:31 PM
    Well, yes. It would just be nice to use both at the same time. I'm going to attempt to activate BIS tonight. Thank you!
    I would love to carry and use both at the same time but the iPhone does it all for me so I'm sticking with it for awhile and giving the Bold a rest.
    02-25-09 08:55 PM

hehe that is a good one...
    02-25-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD