I recently switched to the iPhone from the Bold and WOW. This thing is amazing. It is so easy to type, I love how effortlessly it is to type. The new games on it are unreal for a phone, almost like my psp. I thought the bold screen was the best screen out there also until I saw this, when watching a movie on my phone it is so much better because it is the same quality picture but just about 2x the size. The feel of the phone is awesome too, pretty thin goes in and out of pockets easily. Internet speeds and app speeds are much better than bold too which is a plus. Everyone told me that iphone email sucks which I have yet to see what sucks about it, but I dont check my email every 10 seconds so really doesnt matter to me. Just thought I would share my opinion.
    09-11-09 01:04 PM
    grats on the new iPhone, welcome!
    09-11-09 02:09 PM
    Congrats on the iPhone. It is an awesome device. If you need any help feel free to ask.
    09-11-09 02:20 PM
    congrats! welcome to the darkside! LOL
    09-11-09 02:24 PM
    Congrats... glad you like the device.
    09-11-09 03:21 PM
    yep.. grats.. I love it..

however I keep getting the "wow that's badass" feeling from Android phones.. I *MIGHT* have to jump ship briefly.

I wont jump ship permanently because I've got like $200 bucks in apps invested on my iPhone..
    09-11-09 04:10 PM

however I keep getting the "wow that's badass" feeling from Android phones.. I *MIGHT* have to jump ship briefly.

I wont jump ship permanently because I've got like $200 bucks in apps invested on my iPhone..
    What's this foolishness you speak of? Lol... The Hero is looking tough right now... I have to admit. I may stick a foot in the water to see if it's warm.
    09-11-09 04:25 PM
    YES! The HTC Hero.. me wants......

When you posted that image of the SenseUI theme on the iphone, i instantly went and looked up how to apply it.. I love it!
    09-11-09 04:37 PM
    Yea I want the Hero also. I have read in some reviews that it is a little underpowered though. It is a beautiful device though. I am not to fond of HTC though, I feel that their devices are cheap and I do not like plastic screens for touchscreens. I am going to look at it at my local Sprint store though once they have it. Till then I will rock the sense theme for my iPhone (once I can jailbreak 3.1 I'll load it up again.

The N900 looks killer too. Although I recently found out it is a resistive touchscreen and the screen may also be plastic.
    09-11-09 05:27 PM
    I was thinking of waiting for the Hero because I was looking for a touchscreen phone. But I thought I would try the iPhone 3GS for thirty days to see if I like it. Well, I lobe it. Everything about it. The Hero still looks like it's going to be a great device, but I haven't seen anything on the market that can even touch the iPhone. I too came from a Blackberry Bold and don't miss it all. It was a great phone for me, but if I had known the iPhone was going to be like this I would have never gotten a blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 07:24 PM
    I was thinking of waiting for the Hero because I was looking for a touchscreen phone. But I thought I would try the iPhone 3GS for thirty days to see if I like it. Well, I lobe it. Everything about it. The Hero still looks like it's going to be a great device, but I haven't seen anything on the market that can even touch the iPhone. I too came from a Blackberry Bold and don't miss it all. It was a great phone for me, but if I had known the iPhone was going to be like this I would have never gotten a blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good choice. I was a Blackberry user for years and didn't think the iphone was
    capable of what I needed a smartphone for. Picked up a 3GS a month ago,
    had it for a couple of weeks and took it back only because I came close to
    dropping the phone. So since no insurance is offered on it I didn't want to
    take the risk. So used the Bold for a week and decided to go back because I
    liked the iPhone way too much.

I've always hated cases but I got an In-Case and the phone doesn't feel bulky
    at all. Fits perfect in my Bold's leather holster. So all is well.

P.S. You're doing yourself a dis-service if you're using the WAP forums on
    your phone. The regular version loads pretty good on the iPhone especially
    over Wi-Fi.
    09-19-09 07:44 PM
    No! Don't do it. I had both the G1 and the mytouch 3g for a short period of time before returning them and reactivating my Curve and then, finally, coming over to the iPhone. Trust me on this one, the android phones just reek of "average" to me. I wasn't impressed at all, at least in no way as impressed as I am with my iPhone.

09-20-09 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD