Look I am not sure about a lot of things. I love things about my storm and I think that RIM is a great company. The storm has been my first smart phone and my first blackberry. I have really learned a lot from it. But that being said. How much does RIM or apple pay you guys to constantly bash on the devices? I hate AT&T with a passion from previous customer service experiences. But that doesn't mean that I am going to go into a forum about att and bash everyone that decides that they want to use them. My whole point is I have a lot of respect for people or I try to. I think that if you hate the iphone that's great. Sometimes I just get the feeling that people just feel like putting other people down and it has nothing to do with phones or carriers. I think its important to remember that we are here to help each other. Both phones have its faults and fans. Let's all get back to what this forum was made for helping each other. Iphone is a great device and the storm is a good device too. Each has its learning curb. Each has people who jumped ship for the other. I think of you have something useful to say. I jumped ship because I didn't like this, and the other device does that's one thing. But make it pointful. I just love this site. But stop being so elite just get tired of all the negative people. I think the smartest people are the ones that say " great. Not for me but glad you like it. " Last but not least... Regardless of whether this is a blackberry site it has a forum for apple. Like it not they deserve to be here post and have fun. I think they should stop coming into our forum and we should stop coming into there's. Just end it. Like your device and stop insulting each other. People these are phones. Not your children lol. Its ok to relax and have fun with them. Don't take it so seriously.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 12:38 PM
    This should have been placed in the Storm forums. I don't see BB much (if at all) bashing in the iPhone forums like I see in the Storm section.

When the Curve beat the iPhone in one quarter out of the 2 years the iPhone has been out, it was posted everywhere from BB users. I don't really see the other 7 quarters being posted everywhere from the iPhone users.
    06-20-09 12:47 PM
    I will agree with that I just wanted peeps to see not all stormers are jerks. Lol

06-20-09 01:24 PM
    I will agree with that I just wanted peeps to see not all stormers are jerks. Lol

Not all Storm owners are jerks. But what Duvi said is true. I really do believe the BB fanboy is worse than the iPhone fanboy. BB users are constantly bashing the iPhone. Maybe it's because every phone is being compared to the iPhone and that has BB users jealous? I use both the BB and the iPhone (haven't bought my 3G S yet but had the 3G) and I find both devices to be great. There will always be bashing and comparing of the two, but as far as I see it, BB users do way more of the bashing.
    06-20-09 01:56 PM
    Well. Posted it in rants and raves. I just reposted it here just so you guys could see it.

06-20-09 01:58 PM
    This should have been placed in the Storm forums. I don't see BB much (if at all) bashing in the iPhone forums like I see in the Storm section.

When the Curve beat the iPhone in one quarter out of the 2 years the iPhone has been out, it was posted everywhere from BB users. I don't really see the other 7 quarters being posted everywhere from the iPhone users.
    Exactly. A lot of blackberry users are obsessed with the iPhone, while a lot of iPhone users really could care less about Blackberry. A lot of times they are fighting with current iPhone users who also had or still had a blackberry. But iPhone users who never had a blackberry usually could care less. A lot of blackberry users never had a iPhone and are truly obsessed.
    06-20-09 02:14 PM
    All i have to say is " well done " if you just typed all that out on your storm , i would have been crazy by the 4th word lol .... so im impressed
    06-20-09 02:36 PM
    Yeah it took awhile but I was pissed so I was determined. Lol.

06-20-09 03:13 PM

I understand your point on this..

however.. don't make the iPhone users look all that pretty.. because if you ever wonder over to the iPhone forums on apple's site or other sites...

you will see that they can and will be sometimes much more harsh then any that I have seen here.. (I believe this is partially do to the valuable moderation team that is here)

its obvious no huge forum is going to be a fun house all the time but the story go's both ways

I mentioned blackberry a few times over there during my stint with the iPhone and it was like I was just sentenced to death haha
    06-20-09 03:41 PM
    I understand your point on this..

however.. don't make the iPhone users look all that pretty.. because if you ever wonder over to the iPhone forums on apple's site or other sites...

you will see that they can and will be sometimes much more harsh then any that I have seen here.. (I believe this is partially do to the valuable moderation team that is here)

its obvious no huge forum is going to be a fun house all the time but the story go's both ways

I mentioned blackberry a few times over there during my stint with the iPhone and it was like I was just sentenced to death haha
    Yeah but no one over there is starting thread about how much the Storm or any other blackberry sucks. How many Storm users start those threads? Blackberry users feel threatened when another device is said to be better or as good. Check out the Pre section. I wonder how many blackberry users actually have the Pre or used it personally for a few days before they start bashing. Blackberry fanboys are far worse than most of smartphone user. Now you might not be one of them, but you can just take a look around the thread, especially in the Storm section. Then go over to the real iPhone boards and see how many threads start "The Storm stinks" or "My iPhone is way better than a blackberry". Or what about posting any and every positive article about RIM. And just like Duvi said, they post that crap but neglect the to mention the entire picture that the iPhone has been kicking the daylights out of each blackberry device individually.
    06-20-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD