That doesn't make any sense. Any early upgrade will stilll renew the contract. ANY time you get a discount on a phone will renew the contract.
    Well it didn't for me.
    06-25-09 11:35 AM
    Well it didn't for me.
    Cool. I don't know how you got around it, but good for you.
    06-25-09 12:31 PM
    LoL this is actually a funny story. I've had the storm for four months, and before I had the LG ENVY. I didn't have to renew because I was eligible for an ' Early ' Upgrade, I held out long enough to get the ETF low and reasonable, and then canceled the contract.
    Thanks, that's what happened to me too. I was quoted to pay $110 for my ETF. If I can sell the Berry for $250 then that will cover the ETF since I only paid $150 for the Storm.
    06-25-09 02:44 PM
    Lucky you I wish I only paid $150 for my storm. But it was still new I am sure there will be some crazy deals with apple one things settle in alittle. I am just curious though why is the black iPhone more popular then the white one. Ideas, comments?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 05:28 PM
    Lucky you I wish I only paid $150 for my storm. But it was still new I am sure there will be some crazy deals with apple one things settle in alittle. I am just curious though why is the black iPhone more popular then the white one. Ideas, comments?

Blends in better with clothing, doesn't stand out as much as a white one does.
    06-25-09 05:31 PM

Interestingly the White iPhone used to be more popular since it indicated the phone had more memory, i.e. cost more $, more exclusive, etc etc. Now everyone seems to want the black one. Just like white iPods are out and black/silver are in. I'm sure when the next iPhone comes out you will be able to order special colors like you can with iPods.

From a technical standpoint, people have been noticing some strange discoloration on the white plastic 3GS from the phone's internals overheating. If you google it you can get more info about it.
    06-29-09 09:51 AM
    That would be sick if it came in red! I like the white more personally. So I am good with what I got. But I would love a Red one.
    06-29-09 10:58 AM
    I plan on making the switch. The iphone 3gs in my opinion is 10x better than the storm. The browser and the speed of the phone is great, a better upgrade for sure.
    06-29-09 04:02 PM

The white is more popular. The black only sold more in the 3G because 8gb only came in black. With the 3Gs, AT&T/Apple stores ordered more white one. Even bestbuy ordered more white.
    06-29-09 10:48 PM
    Hey all I didn't want to make another thread like this one, but I have just received my iPhone 3GS last night. I have yet to decide whether I'm actually going to keep it though, but its been nothing but great. The lack of mms doesn't bother me, and the integration with the compass and google maps is also great. Web browsing is awesome as well.

With that said, I don't understand how RIM could put out the Storm with the way that it is even now with the newest OS on it. While I like my Storm (rather dealt with it), with the first gen and 2nd gen iPhone being out as long as they were, I don't understand why they couldn't build something as smooth and stable. I'm still trying to learn the iPhones ins and outs, but so far I think its great! Just wanted to share my two cents.
    07-01-09 04:03 PM
    You made a good choice. I to had the storm and made the switch.
    07-01-09 04:12 PM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD