Steve Jobs wont be taken for a punk which is what this article is suggesting, check it out

Steve Jobs Will Not Be Taken For a Fool!! � Smartphone Insight Blog
    01-31-10 01:45 AM
    Based on the quotes, I would say Google got his attention, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 02:05 AM
    Yep, He is not GOD. BUT, apple products produce a gazillion copycats!
    01-31-10 02:10 AM
    Yea he doesn't seem to have that cool calm and collected persona in reference to Google

01-31-10 08:20 AM
    Who cares? Dude is a genius and makes loads of cash. Good for him. No need for you to swing from his nut sack though.
    01-31-10 08:35 AM
    Who cares? Dude is a genius and makes loads of cash. Good for him. No need for you to swing from his nut sack though.
    hahahahaha no one is swinging at any nut sacks, at least i would hope not its just for the sake of conversation, and good to see that he is approaching the competition head on. nothing but good can com out of this from a consumer standpoint in my eyes.
    01-31-10 08:41 AM
    Hey Doc, you make a good point there. I guess we will be the winners with Apple stepping up, but at what price? Can't see many people I know(at least) that will be getting "the pad". Hopefully all the other tech giants will go out of their box and be creative and have some "sack" of their own.
    01-31-10 08:48 AM
    Actually I was more referring to te iPhone 4G coming around the hopefully may time frame, at least that's what the iphone rumor mill is claiming and with all the android releases it makes since. I honestly don't know how the ipad will sell. We'll have to wait and see

01-31-10 10:08 AM
    It's Apple. That's all Apple needs to sell it.

I will be getting one, but not for the reason I mentioned above. I like that fact that it's bigger and I'll be able to chilling on my bed comfortably unlike my laptop top, typing away.

There are other reasons why, but I honestly want this to hit the shelves and watch how many fly out of stores.
    01-31-10 11:58 AM
    There are other reasons why, but I honestly want this to hit the shelves and watch how many fly out of stores.
    Yup, and that's what it's all about. They're going to sell a crapload of these
    things no matter how many complaints there are of them. Jailbroken iPads
    01-31-10 12:46 PM
    I'll be getting one
    02-02-10 01:53 PM
    well, its not very professional of him....
    02-03-10 02:06 AM
    well, its not very professional of him....
    Getting the message across to give your employees motivation and faith in your plan sometimes doesn't call for professionalism it calls for something more drastic and to the point direct and fired up answer, and that what Steve Jobs gave them. Now all us iPhone users are pumped for 4.0 because we know its going to be good
    02-03-10 07:07 AM
    I'll be getting one
    Not to sound mean, just an honest question...

Why? I'm just curious what some people see the benefit in the device at that price point.
    02-03-10 07:22 AM
    Not to sound mean, just an honest question...

Why? I'm just curious what some people see the benefit in the device at that price point.
    Ok personally for me here is the thing.

I have a mac desktop laptop, and two iPhones now when I'm hanging out at a bookstore with friends at home laying in the bed because its that time but want to watch a movie or what not, i don't want to carry my laptop with me its uncomfortable one, and i have to do that whole weird typing thing when laying down. also when I'm at the book store, or just lounging around my home i would much or in a meeting for that matter i would much rather prefer not obscuring my few of the T.V. the speaker and whoever else while taking notes (meeting) or watching T.V. this device is the bridge between my laptop and my iphone pretty much and a good accessory for someone like me who is constantly on the internet for work or play, and who reads a lot.

I know that was a lot but i think you can grasp the point. It will also be a great starter computer for my son by the way.
    02-03-10 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD