Just reading some of his quotes, and pretty much slamming RIM, and even
    giving some shots at Android (reference the TweetDeck comment) comment he made, was
    Steve just a little too giddy yesterday when speaking? I know those were some
    unbelievable numbers but man to me that was a verbal assault.

I like the guy and all, but him saying that a 7" tablet isn't suitable and this that
    was bologna to me.
    10-19-10 02:05 PM
    My bologna has a first name, but he makes me call him Mr. Mayer.
    10-19-10 03:30 PM
    Steve Jobs bashed other devices at attenagate
    Steve Ballsomething from MS bashed the iPhone when it came out.
    Microsoft bashed the Blackberry in ads for it's WP7 ads, which seems to be missing many features

makes you wonder if there's a pattern...
    Last edited by grahamf; 10-19-10 at 03:43 PM.
    10-19-10 03:40 PM
    The man is doing his job. Why is everyone so sensitive?
    10-19-10 03:47 PM
    I cant stand SJ for some reason lol...... Personally the BB tablet seems better then the Ipad at the moment.... 7" is the perfect size. Anything bigger you could get a net-book that does more.
    I know he is doing he's Job but comments like that always come back to hunt you
    10-19-10 03:49 PM
    He is supposed to make a full on pitch for his company at all times, but calling out RIM specifically in the earnings report was bad enough, but basically calling them a sunk ship on the call made him look kinda kooky.
    Last edited by ugahairydawgs; 10-19-10 at 04:03 PM.
    10-19-10 03:59 PM
    He is supposed to make a full on pitch for his company at all times, but calling out RIM specifically in the earnings report was bad enough, but basically calling them a sunk ship on the call made him look kinda kooky.
    He took shots at everyone. RIM, TweetDeck Developers, Google, Motorla, and HTC. It's like he has a death wish lol
    10-19-10 04:26 PM
    Well, for now, he's the top dog in the tech world. I guess he's feeling a little good about himself, as well as he should, and feelin the itch to do a little trash talking. No big deal. It wasn't very long ago people were taking pot shots at Apple.
    10-19-10 04:56 PM
    Jobs use to take a lot of LSD, maybe seeing those numbers gave him a flashback and caused him to say all those things.
    10-19-10 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD