This is coming from a tabloid so I'm not going to put a whole lot of weight on this. Anyone else hear anything about this?

Steve Jobs has six weeks to live: tabloid | TG Daily
    02-18-11 09:04 AM
    What a shame, but I do believe in karma. He shouldn't have been a **** all his life. See what happens when you are a ****? Karma gets even with you.
    02-24-11 04:27 AM
    This is so sad. I really hope this article is wrong.

I am very far from being an Apple fan but the human tradedy of Steve's illness trancends that.

I wish him and his family the very best of luck.
    02-24-11 04:54 AM
    I wish Steve all the best. The man has a passion and vision.
    02-24-11 05:45 AM
    As all of you, i hope it is not true. Best to him!
    02-24-11 10:35 AM
    they said they got that story from the national inquirer. might as well just post this on the bathroom wall for what's it worth.

He received a liver transplant in 2009. It's possible whatever disease he has/had is/was spreading but I'll wait for a reputable story before I believe this.
    02-24-11 12:23 PM
    It's really a sad thing. Nobody should be wishing the death of someone, especially on stupid stuff like preference of brands. Don't like it, = don't buy it, and that's how it is. He still did a lot of good regardless, I think he is a key person in 20-21st. century's technological breakthroughs.
    02-24-11 07:24 PM
    I hope this is not true and I will wait to see more info from a credible source. Steve Jobs may be a ******, but he knows what he is doing in the technology world and made Apple what it is today. I really hope everything works out for him and his family.
    02-24-11 07:37 PM
    poor guy looks like he died years ago, and the apple co freshened him up and stuffed him to keep the shares from dumping

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-11 08:25 PM
    Steve Jobs to die in 6 weeks. Elvis and Tupac go into mourning.
    02-25-11 08:22 PM
    What a shame, but I do believe in karma. He shouldn't have been a **** all his life. See what happens when you are a ****? Karma gets even with you.
    I don't wish SJ anything bad and I hope he pulls through this crisis but I do have to agree that he's a pompous ****** bag.
    02-25-11 10:48 PM
    I somewhat believe in karma myself, though I don't necessarily refer to it using that particular term. However, Steve Jobs is 56, hardly "old", but no spring chicken either. He's one of the richest people in the world, and appears to have lived the kind of life we'd all wish to live. How in holy **** is his being sick now "karma"? Many good people die every day at far too young ages, and if this is in fact true about Jobs (which I strongly doubt), he's just another one of those unfortunate people. Implying that he's somehow getting what he deserves is much more reflective of your character, and if you really believe in karma, you should be just as concerned for yourself because judging others is in no way acceptable, and is just as likely to come back to bite you in the @ss as anything Jobs has done.
    02-26-11 01:23 PM
    they said they got that story from the national inquirer. might as well just post this on the bathroom wall for what's it worth.

He received a liver transplant in 2009. It's possible whatever disease he has/had is/was spreading but I'll wait for a reputable story before I believe this.
    I wasn't putting much stock in a tabloid article, until you said it was from the National Enquirer. Just ask John Edwards if he believes it...
    02-26-11 01:45 PM
    I hope that isn't true.
    I personally like Jobs and think his vision and style are genius,but, more than that he is a person with family and friends who would feel a terrible loss and I don't wish that sadness on anyone.
    03-05-11 09:53 AM
    If you make dickwadian pronouncements like that on a regular basis, you may be in for a rough ride yourself.
    03-05-11 12:25 PM
    This is coming from a tabloid so I'm not going to put a whole lot of weight on this. Anyone else hear anything about this?

Steve Jobs has six weeks to live: tabloid | TG Daily
    If the story came from a disreputable tabloid, and you're not going to "put a whole lot of weight" to it, then why the F%#K did you post this garbage in the first place??? I believe that YOU think it's true, or you wouldn't have done what you did. The last thing these forums need is Bozo the clown!!!
    03-05-11 05:29 PM
    lighten up guys, the OP is goofing around. Don't take yourselves so seriously-- no one else does.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD