03-02-10 06:25 PM
    If not more...
    03-02-10 08:24 PM
    I'm on my iphone more than I ever was on my bb's. My bf keeps telling me to put the phone down.
    03-03-10 02:07 AM
    I also have an Iphone, so what you should do is dump your bf and go out with me. I won't ever complain about you playing with your Iphone.

I'm on my iphone more than I ever was on my bb's. My bf keeps telling me to put the phone down.
    03-03-10 03:02 AM
    I also have an Iphone, so what you should do is dump your bf and go out with me. I won't ever complain about you playing with your Iphone.
    Hahaha. Funny.
    03-03-10 06:30 AM
    I would agree.
    03-03-10 08:28 AM
    hahahaha aww man thats halarious tmp3150
    03-03-10 10:22 AM
    I have to agree. I stay on my iPhone whether it's texting, FB, Twitter, Craigslist, pMessenger, etc.
    03-03-10 12:14 PM
    yup im not surprised at this article at all, it was only a matter of time before someone made the comparison between the addiction with the two platforms. Thats why both parties are at each others throats due to the fact there so passionate about there mobile phones.
    03-03-10 12:16 PM
    I love my iPhone, and use it much more than I ever did my BlackBerry's.

The iPod alone makes it 150x more useful.

When I'm at the Gym, or Drving, its in full use.

The FaceBook app alone, was worth me using it over my Berry's.
    03-03-10 01:01 PM
    I love my iPhone, and use it much more than I ever did my BlackBerry's.

The iPod alone makes it 150x more useful.

When I'm at the Gym, or Drving, its in full use.

The FaceBook app alone, was worth me using it over my Berry's.

LMAOOOOOOOOO ... nice that would've been my comeback tmp3150..... and I am on my iPhone 1000% more than I am any of my bb's... and the FB app is golden on the iPhone... any app on both devices is definitely better on the iPhone
    03-03-10 01:31 PM
    Psh! I didn't need Stanford to tell me this. Lol I'd say I'm on this more than I was on my Blackberry.....and THAT was a lot. Lol
    03-03-10 07:13 PM
    For me it's about the same. I don't tend to use my iphone that more differently than my blackberry.
    03-04-10 06:57 AM
    Thank you for sharing this interesting link. I am of the opinion that the findings of the Stanford student are absolutely true. A good friend of mine has a iPhone and he is even more addicted to his phone than I could ever be to my Blackberry. He has so many Apps for his phone and due to this he is constantly using the iPhone. I know when it is about time to put the phone away and concentrate on something else.
    03-04-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD