So my iPhone was fine all last night. Great this morning too. Then something happened and my iPhone crashed and I had to restore (wouldn't go past Apple logo). So I restore and rejailbreak.

Now, I am trying to load themes through SSH back onto my phone. Every time I try to connect, I get this error "WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION CHANGED"

It is telling me to add the correct host key to a path that doesn't exist. How do I get this to work again? It was working fine until the rejailbreak.

Anyone have any clue how to fix this?
    08-25-09 01:13 PM
    You have to find a way to delete the known_hosts file. If you can't get to the command line on your iPhone, i'm not sure how you can do it. If you can get to a command prompt the command to issue is: rm -f ~/.ssh/known_hosts

This is equivalent to deleting the known_hosts file in the /Users/<your username>/.ssh directory.
    08-25-09 01:34 PM
    You have to find a way to delete the known_hosts file. If you can't get to the command line on your iPhone, i'm not sure how you can do it. If you can get to a command prompt the command to issue is: rm -f ~/.ssh/known_hosts

This is equivalent to deleting the known_hosts file in the /Users/<your username>/.ssh directory.
    How do I get to it on my phone?

"This is equivalent to deleting the known_hosts file in the /Users/<your username>/.ssh directory." Doesn't exist on my computer.

EDIT: It is telling me that path exists but I cannot find it anywhere on my Mac.
    Last edited by avt123; 08-25-09 at 01:49 PM.
    08-25-09 01:40 PM
    I got it to work. More googling helps lol. Thank for the help though you took me in the right direction.
    08-25-09 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD