Read this artical from endgadet -

Verizon CEO confirms he's told Apple he wants the iPhone, won't say if he's getting it -- Engadget

Now we all know that there's a CDMA iphone already in the works...everyone and i mean everyone automatically equated CDMA iphone with Verizon...SO WHY does it look like from Verizon's CEO statements that Verizon hasn't inked anything with Apple just yet...

But there is a CDMA iphone we know this.....

The iphone is coming to Sprint people!!! plain and simple....Hesse was having secert meeting with Jobs all this time...and lets face it with Sprint getting HTC's prize possession in the EVO and Palm hail mary in the Pre... The man just knows how to form relationships with these OEM. He takes it to a much more personal level than other CEO's, just a likeable guy...

Apple doesnt need Verizon the way MOTOROLA did with the Droid...and Verizon up until they learned that iphone was going to Sprint didnt need Apple. Now they have to land the iphone...but Jobs can hold a grudge better Elan Woods and Verizon F'd him once, he's not about to forget that....plus they attacked the iphone, not Smart...But Sprint is talking about the iphone in their 4G ad's

I'm willing to bet the farm Hesse scored the iphone for Sprint...
    04-06-10 03:03 PM
    lolz. no. please state your evidence that apple has a cdma phone at all.
    04-06-10 03:04 PM
    I bet boost mobile will have it first ! Haha
    04-06-10 03:06 PM
    No. It's not going to sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 03:10 PM
    LOL Sprint fanboys are worse than Apple or RIM combined.

state proof or thread should be closed
    04-06-10 03:11 PM
    LOL, thanks for the laugh OP

First nothing has been confirmed that there's a CDMA iPhone. Secondly, There are other CDMA carriers in the world than just Sprint and Verizon. Your reasoning is extremely flawed...

I too believe this thread should be closed, or moved to Off-topic or Rumors.
    04-06-10 03:49 PM
    i heard cricket is about to get it next month
    04-06-10 03:53 PM
    Ok and when it's announced I will have the last laugh!!!!...I will resurrect this post when it happen...

and oh didnt the WSJ confirm that there's a CDMA iphone...and Engadget and BGR confirm this as well....There is a CDMA iphone being produced and will be announced...and from the CEO statements on Engadget it WONT BE VERIZON...

Sorry HATERS!
    04-06-10 04:05 PM
    Lol, I love when people throw out all kinds of crazy home made rumors

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 04:12 PM
    wow lenny, you have absolutely no proof... if it does end up going to sprint, good for them/you, but you still need proof to make these claims...
    04-06-10 04:20 PM
    Ok and when it's announced I will have the last laugh!!!!...I will resurrect this post when it happen...

and oh didnt the WSJ confirm that there's a CDMA iphone...and Engadget and BGR confirm this as well....There is a CDMA iphone being produced and will be announced...and from the CEO statements on Engadget it WONT BE VERIZON...

Sorry HATERS!
    Sorry, here's the article. Read carefully, nowhere in it says anything that it's been confirmed. I mean, all you need to do is read the title.

Two New iPhones Coming; One May Be Aimed at Verizon - WSJ.com

I will be saving this thread too, so when it never happens I can bring it back. We can all have the first, middle and last laugh at your expense then.
    04-06-10 04:27 PM
    You guys are missing the point, VZW ceo wouldn't say he wants an iphone unless he knows he's getting it. Otherwise he's telling us VZW (and he) wants something they can't have. The confidentiality provisions of distributorship agreements must prohibit VZW from indicating that they will be getting the iphone, which is what his comments are bordering on doing.
    04-06-10 04:34 PM
    Like i said - I will have the last laugh...Sprint is getting the iphone...

Dont forget it was Verizon bashing the iphone when they want to push the Droid....

It was Verizon who told apple to go f themselves when they approached Verizon first...

Yea Steve doesnt take to kindly to those things, and again Apple doesnt need Verizon...

We shall see...you all will look like fools! You know Steve loves surprises when he unveils something and NO SEES Sprint coming NO One it'll be one He!! of a surprise. Eveyone and they're mother are thinking Verizon....LOL...I cant wait.
    Last edited by Lennyj17; 04-06-10 at 05:14 PM.
    04-06-10 05:11 PM
    Like i said - I will have the last laugh...Sprint is getting the iphone to many things...

Dont forget it was Verizon bashing the iphone when they want to push the Droid....

It was Verizon who told apple to go f themselves when they approached Verizon first...

Yea Steve doesnt take to kindly to those things, and again Apple doesnt need Verizon...

We shall see...you all will look like fools! You know Steve loves surprises when he unveils something and NO SEE Sprint coming NO One it'll be one **** of a surprise.
    don't take it personal man its just a forum. I'm sure sometimes down the road all the carriers will have an iPhone.
    04-06-10 05:14 PM
    Like i said - I will have the last laugh...Sprint is getting the iphone...

We shall see...you all will look like fools! You know Steve loves surprises when he unveils something and NO SEES Sprint coming NO One it'll be one He!! of a surprise. Eveyone and they're mother are thinking Verizon....LOL...I cant wait.
    I don't think Sprint or Verizon will be getting the iPhone this year. I had to quote you so you can't edit your post in the future when your proved wrong.
    04-06-10 05:33 PM
    hey I wish i could put money on it.I'm so sure of it....but this will have to do.....see you guys after the announcement....

Boy the Verizon fanboys are never going to be more pissed! lol
    04-06-10 05:39 PM
    Have you looked at this thread? It's got about the same amount of evidence as you do, but with conflicting theories.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/if-...=sprint+iphone
    04-06-10 05:50 PM
    lets be real. do phone companies really drama with each other like this? geeze your making it sound like a soap opera. lol
    04-06-10 06:07 PM
    am I the only one confused that the CEO of Verizon saying he wants the iPhone means they definitely aren't getting it?
    04-06-10 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD