searching for a speck candy shell case... cranberry/white for the iphone. Im having no luck finding it, any stores online please let me know. Amazon doesnt have it, and a few others are out as well.
    02-07-10 02:28 PM
    ended up going with the white/grey one off amazon for $16.... no luck finding the cranberry/white
    02-08-10 08:44 AM
    i heard the speck shell cases arent that great the sides well eventually lose its grip.
    02-08-10 11:43 AM
    i heard differently and from looking at reviews many are good, for only $16 Ill give it a try. Dont really care for the silicone one I have on now, too bulky and just not a fan of it.
    02-08-10 12:27 PM
    I had it and seemed to be to bulky for me
    02-08-10 07:26 PM
    reviews of it being bulky seem to be hit miss, some say its not others are saying it is. Do like going naked with it, just put a back protector on it from zagg or some other protector.
    02-08-10 07:32 PM
    yeah going naked with it feels and looks better not much protection.
    02-09-10 03:42 PM
    i have two speck candyshells, one white and one black. for some reason, the white one seems bulkier than the black. even when i put them side by side. weird. awesome cases though! the only problem i ever had was that the top button is very hard to press. and on the black case, after only 1 week, it looked like i had it for over a year. scratched horribly!! i just bought an otterbox defender today and so far so good. speck makes a great product though!
    02-10-10 12:40 AM
    Rear a few reviews about the case and cleaning as well. Hopefully I don't have a problem.
    Should be arriving today depending on the weather, will update and review

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 07:20 AM
    well it arrived today!..... came from amazon 2 day free shipping....
    The case is pretty sweet, good feel, looks and solid protection! Also came with a screen protector, wont be using it since I already have a zagg protector on there.
    Comparing it to the silicone one I had (not sure what brand) but its about the same bulk, just alittle more on the candyshell but NOT MUCH....
    Pros...
    LOOKS really good
    Feel is pretty good as well, good grip
    not as bulky as expected but there alittle bulk,
    Fairly easy to get off as well, people say its difficult but its simple
    cons...
    easy to get on, only problem I had was the volume rocker, had to play with it for awhile,
    02-10-10 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD