I just got the iPhone 3g about three weeks ago and the speakerphone volume is really low even after I turn the volume all the way up. I took it back to best buy and they swapped it out cause I thought it was a defective device but the new one is the same. Is the speakerphone volume just low on the iphone or what?
    07-01-09 03:56 PM
    Yeah, the speakerphone is pretty weak on all of them. I believe Apple could turn up the max volume in the firmware if they wanted to. The volume on the iPod can almost be too loud so I know they can adjust the phone.
    07-01-09 04:33 PM
    that and i think that the volume for the ringer and the ear piece is too low but i might just be deaf
    07-03-09 10:26 PM
    I was just amazed by the fact that they turned the earpieces into a form of bluetooth crazy apple what will you think of next

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 02:18 AM
    I have been fairly disappointed with the speaker. I am huge media/movie geek. It's not so bad with earphones, but the audio quality for watching movies just sucks. Audio is a big deal for me while watching movies on a mobile device. I hate to say it, but my movie experiance on the Storm is better. iPhone does not seem to pick up ambient sound much or at all.
    07-04-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD