Huh, what's an iPhone? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 12:29 PM
    oh boy....at least you're a sox fan lol
    Hey, i love my sox and my iPhone...

Huh, what's an iPhone? Lol

it's the phone for the subforum YOU visited

I know im not the only one who would like a CB launcher for my iPhone, its prob the only thing i miss about my berry...LOL
    07-19-08 12:38 PM
    Isn't there a way to just drag a link to your home screen on the iphone? Or **** set it as your homepage in safari and use the browser button as your launcher. I honestly don't use the CB launcher much, I mostly jump to new threads right from Viigo.
    07-19-08 12:43 PM
    Isn't there a way to just drag a link to your home screen on the iphone? Or **** set it as your homepage in safari and use the browser button as your launcher. I honestly don't use the CB launcher much, I mostly jump to new threads right from Viigo.
    hmm good point but i dont know how to do that LOL.
    07-19-08 12:44 PM
    hmm good point but i dont know how to do that LOL.
    I don't have an iPhone but I did a quick google search and got this:
    ClipClick - The iPhone Webclip Assistant

maybe that helps?
    07-19-08 01:20 PM
    Thats awesome! OP gets a iphone but still needs her daily fix of CB! Sweeeeeeet! Kevin, get her a shortcut launcher!!
    07-19-08 01:29 PM
    I don't have an iPhone but I did a quick google search and got this:
    ClipClick - The iPhone Webclip Assistant

maybe that helps?
    ugh

that makes me miss my iPhone
    07-19-08 01:36 PM
    pretty please??
    cant believe gave up ur berry for an IPhone... No CB launcher for u... jk but we know you will be back...
    07-19-08 01:40 PM
    No need for a launcher. Open CrackBerry.com €“ The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users & Abusers on your iPhone, click the "plus" sign at the bottom of your screen, and choose add to home screen. You can then name it and boom, you have a CB launcher on your home screen.

EDIT: If you prefer your "launcher" to take you to the wap site, visit wap.crackberry.com from your iPhone and follow the steps for the same result, only it will take you to the mobile site instead of the full site.
    Last edited by CrazEtooN; 07-19-08 at 02:01 PM.
    07-19-08 01:57 PM
    The only issue is the actual logo when saving. Mine saves the actual content of that page in a minimized version.
    07-19-08 02:58 PM
    The only issue is the actual logo when saving. Mine saves the actual content of that page in a minimized version.
    Yeah that is a problem. The minimized page logo isn't the best. There is a way to make an iphone icon though. the iPhone Blog: iPhone News, Reviews, and Opinion has one.
    07-19-08 04:26 PM
    1) Kevin did not even make the CB launder for Berries... that was Patrick (a member of the boards!)

2) You can add links to the home screen of the iPhone from Safari... can't you??

*EDIT* : As others have suggested! Did not see that!
    07-19-08 04:37 PM
    1) Kevin did not even make the CB launder for Berries... that was Patrick (a member of the boards!)

2) You can add links to the home screen of the iPhone from Safari... can't you??

*EDIT* : As others have suggested! Did not see that!
    Patrick waugh??

07-19-08 04:45 PM
    Patrick waugh??

Exactly... he is the one who programmed the CB Launcher (for BlackBerries)
    07-19-08 04:46 PM
    There is actually a site that allows you to create your own webclip icons in which you can then use the CB icon. When I find it, I will post.
    07-19-08 10:30 PM
    07-19-08 10:33 PM
    Go the CB homepage or whatever u would like it to be and click the icon on the bottom of the safari page and click on "add to homescreen" bam!
    07-22-08 06:32 PM
    Patrick waugh??

patrick makes everything i wonder if he knows kevin?
    07-24-08 05:57 PM
    patrick makes everything i wonder if he knows kevin?

I don't think so, but he is a great help.
    07-25-08 09:17 AM
    Thats a great idea, but I doubt the app store would approve it.
    07-14-11 09:18 PM
    why not? apple approves google's apps.
    07-14-11 11:24 PM
    i want a cb app on my ipad 2
    07-14-11 11:57 PM
    This one we'll leave open. I think this is a good idea. HOWEVER, there sorta is something cool related to this with the tapatalk plugin. The iphone/ipod touch (probably ipad too) detects that this is a tapatalk forum, and prompts you to go to the itunes store to get it! I thought that was pretty neat.
    07-15-11 08:32 AM
    Why make a launcher? You can do it your self open the page in safari, then let it load, in the middle hit the button to create a home screen shortcut.
    07-15-11 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD