Ok, since the initial order confirmation email from last Friday I have had zero correspondence from AT&T. I have called 3 times, same response-you will receive a tracking number when it is shipped. Well, I called a few minutes ago and got a really nice guy, who dug deep for me. My i4S is shipping out of the Dallas FedEx hub today and will be here tomorrow afternoon! He said they were so back logged it's possible I will already have the phone before I get the shipping confirmation. So everyone waiting-don't lose heart. He also informed me that everyone that pre ordered before 5:30 eastern time Friday will get their phones tomorrow. I'm more than stoked.
    pri79269 likes this.
    10-13-11 02:45 PM
    Congrats........
    10-13-11 04:28 PM
    I'm skeptical by nature, so I'll feel so much better when I have it in hand-thanks!
    10-13-11 06:50 PM
    Just got my shipping confirmation/tracking number! Woot woot!
    10-13-11 09:06 PM
    Congrats! Ours will be here today. Ordered ours around 6:30am from the Apple site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    pilsbury likes this.
    10-14-11 05:13 AM
    Got mine about 2pm. It was a breeze to set up. The camera is awesome as we all knew it would be, it's so much clearer than the i4. I'm impressed with the browser speed. It's roughly 40-50% faster than my i4, and the transitions between switching apps is extremely quick and smooth. I've played with Siri a little, but I'll really get into it and see what it does tomorrow. All in all, worth the wait, worth the hassle. There's a reason Apple is number one.
    10-14-11 09:07 PM
    Really glad you got your phone, pilsbury. It's such an amazing device!
    pilsbury likes this.
    10-14-11 09:17 PM
    50% faster than the iphone 4 sounds like a good enough upgrade to me!
    10-14-11 10:54 PM
    hey pilsbury i had about the same problem as u but still havent recieved my phone yet so yesterday i called and finally got someone who was so nice that gave me a credit on my account for havin to wait b ecause she had looked and said i should of had my phone yesterday and its drivin me nuts
    10-15-11 06:23 AM
    I feel for you, it's tough waiting. What did customer service say, is it on the way?
    10-15-11 08:11 AM
    Well that said its on the way but I still have no tracking number it's driving me nuts
    10-15-11 02:06 PM
    Horsesh!t on at&t. I ordered an iP4s for my wife at an at&t store on Friday the 7th at about 11:30 am. No correspondence or communication, and the order status still says it's back-ordered. Her 3Gs is dying and she needs a new phone. I am royally p!ssed. Man, I hate at&t. And I'm starting to be not too fond of Apple, too.
    10-16-11 07:18 AM
    Did you call AT&T, 18to7fiddy? They seem to have helped a few of the other members here who didn't receive their orders.
    10-16-11 07:47 AM
    Did you call AT&T, 18to7fiddy? They seem to have helped a few of the other members here who didn't receive their orders.
    Yeah, I'm on the phone with them now waiting for a supervisor. And waiting and waiting and waiting. They have no record of the order being placed! I've got a receipt in front of me, I have an order status screen from their worthless web site that says 'In Progress' with zero other information. How these people stay in business is beyond me.

Edit: Supervisor finally found the order. It was scheduled for delivery on the 14th, but the store it's being delivered to doesn't have a weekend shipping plan with FedEx, so it won't be delivered until Monday. Someone please explain that to me, since the 14th was a Friday. At least there's an order, and it should be coming tomorrow.

at&t is still a bunch of imbeciles.
    Last edited by 18to7fiddy; 10-16-11 at 09:13 AM.
    10-16-11 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD