I was a little disappointed that Drivesafe.ly is Not yet available for the iPhone.

Which software have you installed on your new iPhone because you were already using it on your BlackBerry?

I am just as curious to see a list of BB applications not avilable for the iPhone (yet) besides apps like BBM and Quicklaunch.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
    07-01-10 01:40 PM
    It used to be Poynt for a lot of people,
    but they did indeed release a version
    for iPhone.

I can't think of any app that I used on
    BB that I miss or would love to see for
    the iPhone.
    07-01-10 01:45 PM
    It's funny you mentioned Poynt, just before I stopped using my BB 9700 this week, a fax machine started calling my phone and I used Poynt to perform a Reverse number lookup. This same feature is not available in the iPhone version. I just installed it after I read your your message.

Software integration is one thing the BlackBerrys do Best!

-Rich

for iPhone.

the iPhone.
    07-01-10 02:31 PM
    My BB could barely hold apps, until I got an iPhone, so I miss nothing on Blackberry.
    07-01-10 02:33 PM
    for iPhone.

the iPhone.
    My BB could barely hold apps, until I got an iPhone, so I miss nothing on Blackberry.
    That's what I was going to say, I think it's more like which apps do you have on your iPhone now that you WISH you had on your BB lol and yes try having 115 apps on a BB lol
    07-01-10 03:25 PM
    Berrybuzz is what I will miss. Just the LED in general. That's the only thing scaring me to not get the iphone 4. That and the whole antenna issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 03:30 PM
    The antenna issue is being blown WAY out of proportion... have had no real issues with it myself... the actual phone reception is lifetimes better than the 3GS ask anyone...
    07-01-10 03:32 PM
    Well I did see that it was way better without touching it. But then when you touch the pieces in question it drops way below the 3GS. I forget where I saw the post. Here maybe.

07-01-10 03:43 PM
    It's not an issue for me since I always use a case.

I tested two units in two different places (AT&T and Apple Store) and I did not notice a problem making calls but maybe I wasn't holding it "wrong"?

-Rich

The antenna issue is being blown WAY out of proportion... have had no real issues with it myself... the actual phone reception is lifetimes better than the 3GS ask anyone...
    07-01-10 04:18 PM
    Well I did see that it was way better without touching it. But then when you touch the pieces in question it drops way below the 3GS. I forget where I saw the post. Here maybe.

I touch the pieces all the time... if you smother any device the signal drops... it's being blow way out of proportion, and while maybe a non conductive coating on it was an oversight or maybe everyone was right handed lol...

all phones have glitches when they are released... we dare not start on the bb glitches of any phone released because there's a lengthy list...

I don't have any issues with my phone... Apple is known for fixing their glitches or hiccups quickly so we'll see if I eat my words or not here lol
    07-01-10 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD