and let's me sync with Microsoft Outlook directly, what's the best I can do? Just have all my work emails forwarded to a gmail account?

Really pissed about this, as I wanted to sync my calendar, and be able to reply to emails with my work address listed.

Hoping this gets going in time, but who knows how long till they get around to it.

I'd so be tempted to go back to BB, if:

1. The 9850 or whatever was ever released on VZW.
    2. I wasn't enjoying my iphone so much.

Truth is, I feel like I'm a candidate to carry two phones around and justify it, but I just DO NOT want this. One phone, do it all.
    08-31-11 11:57 AM
    Download Google Sync to your desktop.

Set up Outlook calendar to sync to your gmail account.

Set up gmail account on your iPhone as Exchange.

Set up to synch Google calendars to your iPhone.
    08-31-11 12:39 PM
    I know with my works exchange server I'm not even able to forward any of my Microsoft Office e-mail to my gmail account.
    08-31-11 12:41 PM
    I'll give it a try, see what happens. Thanks for the info!
    08-31-11 12:57 PM
    Great, my outlook is outdated enough that google sync doesn't support it. I run 2003, but apparently, not the most "current" 2003 version. I'm not liking my IT dept at all.
    08-31-11 03:06 PM
    IT departments are slow to change, for good reason. I know work places still using windows 2000

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    08-31-11 03:27 PM
    And I checked, my version is actually 2002. Geez, I do NOT want to go back to BB now. In fact, if I DO, I've decided I'll wait for the QNX phones to be released anyway. At least this way, I can try ip5, and then really get a feel of the two latest and greatest. Not going for the touch 9850, that's for sure, not with QNX months away, it seems.
    08-31-11 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD