I was under the impression for some reason , that the 3gs was going to have multi-tasking with 3.0 .... guess not lol , but what about future software updates ? It for sure has enough Processing power ....... Anyone have any insight ?
    06-22-09 05:22 PM
    I was under the impression for some reason , that the 3gs was going to have multi-tasking with 3.0 .... guess not lol , but what about future software updates ? It for sure has enough Processing power ....... Anyone have any insight ?

well it depends on what you consider multitasking..

they opened a api for push notifications..

but that would mean that the app developers have to include push notifications.. in which case thats all it would be a little popup something like ohh you know the popup notifications for text messages and emails that have been on blackberrys for a while

as far as running around in different apps..

so far no plans and it will stay the same old Iphone little bit faster though and some nice picture messages I guess.

sorry I have to rub it in a bit..

I have kept up on the iPhone even though I do not use one anymore..

the ground breaking technlogy is getting stale because there doing the same thing they did when it was originally launched and not really adding to much to the feature set besides for you know the extra applications..

the ones that can put a big smiley face on the phone so you can put it infront of your mouth

yes yes sooks this whole post is intentionally pointed at you because I have a huge feeling your going to be dissatisfied after a few weeks maybe a month...

your my bro man.. but this came as a suprise haha
    06-22-09 08:43 PM
    LOL dude i know , trust me this came as a surprise to me !!! But its all good i dont need anything other then push apps.. lol whats the point ? lol dude i have a feeling ... you are going to get bored of blackberry soon , just like i did lol .. ITS OLD AND BORING .... lol that one was for you , cause its true .. its old same old crap.. even if it is an amazing company.. the storm just left a bad taste in my mouth .. the bold helps me wash it out though lol
    06-22-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD