^^^and that is why i refuse to go to AT&T just for the iphone!!!
    i'd rather pay a little more and KNOW i am going to have service!!
    09-24-09 08:29 AM
    I would be one to down that koolaid like it was goin out of style.
    ----------

^^^and that is why i refuse to go to AT&T just for the iphone!!!
    i'd rather pay a little more and KNOW i am going to have service!!
    Smart & attractive - halfway to being the perfect woman.
    09-24-09 08:35 AM
    lol so what is the other half that I need to be the perfect woman!?
    09-24-09 08:36 AM
    Good thing for vzw reps is that people who would get the iphone and say its a piece of crap I need a new one bla bla bla...they have to go through apple with apple protection plan.
    THAT is a double edged sword. Some could argue that VZW pays out like a busted slot machine when it comes to reissuing smartphones, as illustrated by all the 'I'm on my eighth Tour! and 'Let's hope Storm # 5 is the one!!!!1" threads out there. Granted some are refurbs, but the VZW approach seems to be if the phone seems broken to the user, give the user another phone.

If, on the other hand, the same unwashed masses call because their iphone isn't shiny enough and want a replacement and VZW refers them to Apple, that could tick off a lot of customers used to how things were when they had a BB.

"I don't wanna deal with Apple. I wanna deal with Verizon. YOU have a responsibility to make good on my groundless demands! Wah! Waaaaah!" /
    09-24-09 08:38 AM
    You have to be able to cook, drive, be a good mother & love me.
    Last edited by TwinsX2Dad; 09-24-09 at 08:43 AM.
    09-24-09 08:39 AM
    lol so what is the other half that I need to be the perfect woman!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 08:42 AM
    Should I be concerned that I'm apparently a quarter way to being the perfect woman?
    09-24-09 08:44 AM
    THAT is a double edged sword. Some could argue that VZW pays out like a busted slot machine when it comes to reissuing smartphones, as illustrated by all the 'I'm on my eighth Tour! and 'Let's hope Storm # 5 is the one!!!!1" threads out there. Granted some are refurbs, but the VZW approach seems to be if the phone seems broken to the user, give the user another phone.

If, on the other hand, the same unwashed masses call because their iphone isn't shiny enough and want a replacement and VZW refers them to Apple, that could tick off a lot of customers used to how things were when they had a BB.

"I don't wanna deal with Apple. I wanna deal with Verizon. YOU have a responsibility to make good on my groundless demands! Wah! Waaaaah!" /
    Then those people should NOT buy the iphone...they should know what they are getting into! It is an apple product that vzw would be selling...so how on earth would it be vzw fault if the screen gets faucked up, they drop it and the speaker doesn't work or whatever the case may be.

I understand your point, and their are a ton of people that suck vzw for as much as they can. I would love to be the rep to tick of a customer and tell them sorry you have to deal with apple...oh you don't have apple protection you are SOL buddy!

Wow seems like I'm only missing one thing to be the perfect woman...love you! pahahah!

Should I be concerned that I'm apparently a quarter way to being the perfect woman?
    Yes my friend you should be very very concerned...I'm a little worried myself.
    09-24-09 08:49 AM

Its not that we WOULDNT want to help you... its that Apple is so anal retentive about their products that THEY want to support it.
    When I was at AT&T we took care of billing and t/s voice and visual voicemail thats IT. Anything else went to apple, which ironically was in the same center.
    09-24-09 09:00 AM
    Just tell everyone you're so smart that your looks don't matter.

Blondes do the reverse all the time.
    09-24-09 09:01 AM
    Wow seems like I'm only missing one thing to be the perfect woman...
    Like I've said for years - no such thing as a perfect woman. The concept is impossible because all women are flawed.
    09-24-09 09:07 AM
    Like I've said for years - no such thing as a perfect woman. The concept is impossible because all women are flawed.
    Similar to a BB tour it seems...
    09-24-09 09:21 AM
    ^^now that was frickin' funny! thanks for the laugh!
    09-24-09 09:28 AM
    Almost similar. Some good ones, some bad ones, some incorrigible ones. Both give you lots of grief & rebel when touched wrong.

But the big difference is, good looking women exist.
    09-24-09 10:13 AM
    only the flaws we let you see...
    Othewise we'd be completely unattractive.
    09-24-09 10:14 AM
    Its okay, dear - many guys simply turn off the light first.

09-24-09 10:15 AM
    Almost similar. Some good ones, some bad ones, some incorrigible ones. Both give you lots of grief & rebel when touched wrong.
    But the big difference is, good looking women exist.
    are you talking about women or phones?!
    but seriously all phones have their problems, just depends on how the person is going to handle it. most problems the person can fix and not run to the store and flip their ish.
    LMAO! so true!
    Its okay, dear - many guys simply turn off the light first.
    pffft...i like to keep the lights on!!
    09-24-09 10:20 AM
    pffft...i like to keep the lights on!!
    Is there any other way?
    09-24-09 10:38 AM
    Is there any other way?
    haha i was gonna go there, but i wont!
    09-24-09 11:32 AM
    a lot of stuff happened to this thread while i was gone
    09-24-09 11:38 AM
    haha i was gonna go there, but i wont!
    So now where are you going with him? And will the lights be on or off?
    09-24-09 11:59 AM
    Oh they will be on!
    09-24-09 12:18 PM
    That'll scare her off.
    09-24-09 12:29 PM
    Or turn her on?
    09-24-09 12:29 PM
    wow I leave for a couple of hours and this is what i come back to?!

Twinz bluenbold couldnt handle me!
    09-24-09 01:11 PM
109 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD