So sometime last year we've been chatting about an Ipad3 release, sometime at the end of this year.
    What I've been told is; a type of retina screen, better processor, of course the new IOS, and etc... Being implanted in this new one.
    Now its suppose to still be affordable, so my first guess was it not being a 3rd generation Ipad, but a smaller version tablet. Mainly to stick it in those "other" tablet brands faces.

Now if this comes true sometime probably on Nov., how much of a hit do you think it'll be? Do you think the Playbook will stay relevant then, and would you buy it?
    07-30-11 03:58 AM
    Only thing I've heard coming out of apple anytime soon is the iphone 5. Not heard anything about a new ipad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 05:58 AM
    Well here's an interesting article... knew I' find something about it there...
    Apple to launch iPhone 5 in early September, iPad 3 later, report claims

If I'm right about it, think BB will stand a chance... or will it even do anything for Apple? Maybe even get some Apple fans upset of their purchase?
    07-30-11 06:48 AM
    stupid Apple always needing the newest tech out there. they know that the PB is better spec wise then the iPAD2 so they are releasing the iPAD3 with stuff they should of, and probably had the ability to, put in the iPAD2.
    07-30-11 09:55 AM
    stupid Apple always needing the newest tech out there. they know that the PB is better spec wise then the iPAD2 so they are releasing the iPAD3 with stuff they should of, and probably had the ability to, put in the iPAD2.
    First you claim Apple always needs "the newest tech out there," then you claim Apple released the iPad 2 without the newest tech. So which is it?
    07-30-11 11:03 AM
    Apple has shown time and again that they release their hardware when they feel it's ready to be released. I've never seen them rush anything to market. To be quite candid, Apple couldn't care less about the specs of the PB.
    kevinnugent likes this.
    07-30-11 01:10 PM
    Brash? Overbearing? Ruthless at times? Yes to all three, but stupid? Not on your life. RIM should be so "stupid", then maybe they wouldn't be in the financial straits they're in right now.
    07-30-11 06:31 PM
    Apple has the excellent market position where they don't have to put in what they can into their products and they'll still sell like hotcakes. Think of how long it took for copy/paste. Or messaging system. Or Notifications. Or dual-core on their iPad. Or front/rear cameras.

Their market isn't the highest and best specs or every feature from here to the sun. Love them or hate them, their market is for the consumer who wants a beautiful product that works with minimal hassle, nothing more and nothing less.
    07-31-11 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD