Can anybody help me with this? The SMS alert tones do my head in even the queitest one is terrible lol, but here's the thing I have vibrate on but the SMS tone as none but when I get a text it doesn't vibrate and its not on silent mode either, can anybody help? I just want the phone to vibrate with no sound when I get s SMS, this is the only thing I miss about bb lol
    01-24-11 02:16 PM
    You should be able to select in the settings the vibrate feature as "on" and text tone as "none."
    01-24-11 02:39 PM
    I've done that and when I get a text the blue box flashes on the screen but it didnt vibrate,am I doing something wrong or do I have to do something else
    01-24-11 04:23 PM
    In that case i think you have to set the phone to vibrate and that's about it.
    01-25-11 08:06 AM
    Do I turn botjh vibrate buttons on? Can I put the sms tones to no none or do I have to use it with a tone, cos it still ain't vibrating when the tone is at none

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 05:54 PM
    If you move the switch on the left hand side of the phone down and see the red mark, you'll phone will be in vibrate only. As long as the vibrate feature under settings is on, regardless of having the tone to none, the phone will vibrate.
    01-26-11 08:02 AM
    is there something wrong with my phone?its only a week old. Cos I've done as you said,switch on the side button and have the vibrate switched on but when I receive a text it still won't vibrate, the only app I have Is SMS + but that just makes the keyboard into a normal phone layout for texting, I don't know what doing wrong

01-26-11 02:17 PM
    As soon as you pull down the vibrate slider on the left hand side of the phone, you should feel the phone vibrate. If this does not happen, then you have a defective device.
    01-26-11 02:32 PM
    When I pull it down it does vibrate' just when I get a text it doesn't I haven't let it gall or anything, I've been very careful with it, don't know why it won't buzz

01-26-11 03:37 PM
    make sure your sms alerts is on in settings.. and set it to vibrate . .
    01-26-11 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD