I have a feeling this has been asked forever but i couldnt locate a previous post. But just like the web pages, Is there an app or update coming out to make the screen switch to portrait to give us the full query keyboard. Or is this something that can be done by jailbreaking the phone?
    02-15-09 04:14 PM
    Jailbreak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 09:08 PM
    Jailbreak it.
    02-16-09 09:45 AM
    Whos breaking out of Jail?
    02-18-09 11:28 PM
    I third the motion to jailbreak. Last I heard, the send button doesn't work when in landscape mode, but they might have patched that by now.
    02-21-09 09:25 AM
    Am I missing something? Mine is jailbroken but doesn't switch to landscape in SMS. Do I need an app to do that??
    02-22-09 12:21 AM
    Ya I've got iRealSMS and its fab.
    02-22-09 01:51 PM
    Ya I've got iRealSMS and its fab.
    I've been using the trial version of iRealSMS the past few days and it is pretty solid but the only thing I don't like is it does not tell you how many messages you have when you have messages.

For example when I get a text I will see a 1 above regular SMS. I would definitely buy iRealSMS if it did the same but I don't think it does so I probably won't be buying..
    02-22-09 08:41 PM
    The reason is was not done by Apple is for stability. Take the storm for example... a lot of it's issues would be lessened if every app wasn't able to use the accelerometer.
    02-22-09 10:30 PM
    I've been using the trial version of iRealSMS the past few days and it is pretty solid but the only thing I don't like is it does not tell you how many messages you have when you have messages.

For example when I get a text I will see a 1 above regular SMS. I would definitely buy iRealSMS if it did the same but I don't think it does so I probably won't be buying..
    Are you sure iRealSMS doesn't do that? I used the trial version before, and it always told me how many unread messages I had?

Anyways I prefer MySMS over iRealSMS anyways. It's cheaper, and I like the interface a lot more.
    02-22-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD