Mcrubino.com

$320 + $20 shipping for an unlocked White 16GB iPhone 3G

the company is from Canada..

according to the FAQ page there is a 30-day return policy if unhappy with product

plus original manufacture warranty
    Last edited by jhamilton3; 02-11-09 at 02:34 PM.
    02-11-09 02:29 PM
    And how about this one?

Apple 3G 16GB iPhones
    02-11-09 02:41 PM
    Man I doubt it. I would feel better using Craigslist. At least you can meet someone and accept or decline. Here you gotta pay up front and hope you get it? Not in my book. I got me some NYC smarts lol.
    02-11-09 02:55 PM
    Man I doubt it. I would feel better using Craigslist. At least you can meet someone and accept or decline. Here you gotta pay up front and hope you get it? Not in my book. I got me some NYC smarts lol.
    Yeah I thought it was probably too good to be true.... for some reason Craigslist just worries me - lol
    02-11-09 03:06 PM
    Yeah I thought it was probably too good to be true.... for some reason Craigslist just worries me - lol
    02-11-09 03:07 PM
    Well at least you can meet and decide for yourself. That makes more sense than buying from a site that no one has ever heard from. Have you seen any on CL in your area? Where is you area...i'll check CL and let you know which ones sound legit.
    02-11-09 03:33 PM
    Columbus, Ohio

have checked and emailed a few, but no response so far
    02-11-09 03:44 PM
    Columbus, Ohio

have checked and emailed a few, but no response so far
    Damn man, I just looked and it's nothing like NYC craigslist. Over here there's pages to look through.
    02-11-09 04:03 PM
    Yeah there's only two pages. One of the ones I emailed, replied back saying its based in maryland and will ship 16GB white iphone for 300, not sure about shipping price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 04:53 PM
    Yeah there's only two pages. One of the ones I emailed, replied back saying its based in maryland and will ship 16GB white iphone for 300, not sure about shipping price.

I wouldn't touch that. I have been buying/selling phones on ebay for the past 5 years so maybe you can go that route. At least you get protection through paypal. Not like this nobody from Maryland.
    02-11-09 04:56 PM
    Those sites would worry me more... unless it's AT&T, Apple or Bestbuy, I am not messing with it. Like map said, CL is safer (meet in a mall) than unknown retailers.
    02-11-09 06:04 PM
    Yeah.. I know what you guys mean.. I won't be buying one unless I can meet up and mess around with it first, or unless I find a good deal on Ebay..

Another question I have is I thought I read somewhere about Apple put something in the software so that an iPhone could only be activated and synced to one computer, so buying anything used wouldn't work.. could have misunderstood though.
    02-11-09 06:47 PM
    Can't seem to find any on ebay for less than $450-600.

Hardly anybody from Craiglist has gotten back to me either.
    02-11-09 08:36 PM
    Can't seem to find any on ebay for less than $450-600.

Hardly anybody from Craiglist has gotten back to me either.
    Wow man I just searched myself and shocked to see the prices on ebay.

Your better off just buying one new at at&t or apple for $399 to be honest with you. Why don't you just do that?
    Last edited by mapimages; 02-11-09 at 09:22 PM.
    02-11-09 09:15 PM
    I would but I don't want another 2 year contract..

02-11-09 10:49 PM
    Ebay is good too! I bought my second pearl a few years ago when the first one went diving for clams...
    02-11-09 11:05 PM
    Post this on tipb.com you will get more responses because this is more of a bb site

02-11-09 11:27 PM
    if only there was a way to get around the 2 year contract...
    02-12-09 10:42 AM
    if only there was a way to get around the 2 year contract...
    There is. Buy it, break contract, and pay the ETF.

As far as buying on CL goes, my recommendation is to meet at your bank (or a local supermarket with a bank inside). Don't bring cash with you. Inspect the phone and if you like it, go to the teller and get them the cash.
    02-13-09 03:13 PM
    There is. Buy it, break contract, and pay the ETF.

As far as buying on CL goes, my recommendation is to meet at your bank (or a local supermarket with a bank inside). Don't bring cash with you. Inspect the phone and if you like it, go to the teller and get them the cash.
    Do I need to wait the 30 days in order to not be told I have to return the phone? And what about the prorated minutes stipulation..
    02-14-09 02:45 PM
    true 2 year is a killer, try looking on ebay real hard sometimes auctions end for real cheap.
    02-14-09 08:57 PM
    I ended up buying a 16 GB off of ebay.. Check out my other thread. Let me know what you think..

02-14-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD