03-04-11 05:17 PM
29 12
tools
    I'll never understand this brand loyalty mentallity that many people have when it comes to devices. Its kind of backwards, shouldnt the brands be loyal to the comsumers?
    Agreed 110%! I am loyal to no brand. I buy what I want and I find useful. I will never buy a device just because "X" brand makes it. But, if "X" brand makes it and I have great past experience with the brand, I will surely look at their product and take it into higher consideration, but I still will compare it with the others on the market.
    03-04-11 04:07 PM
    I'll never understand this brand loyalty mentallity that many people have when it comes to devices. Its kind of backwards, shouldnt the brands be loyal to the comsumers?
    Most people buy THE brand, thanks to advertising. Some buy for the "ecosystem". Let say you use a Mac and have purchased a lot of songs and applications at Itunes.
    it would make sense to buy an Ipad for your tablet, an ipod for your MP3 player and even an iphone for your communication/smartphone device.
    03-04-11 04:46 PM
    03-04-11 04:55 PM
    Yea I saw that last night on Conan. It was pretty funny.
    03-04-11 05:17 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD