It sounds like all of the wants for iOS 6 are exactly what BlackBerry 10 seems to be. I was listening to the latest iMore podcast and they're talking about how they want sharing capabilities in the cloud. They said contacts and calendar wasn't enough, they wanted pictures and app content. To me that sounds exactly like the solution BBM groups proposes. After the sharing abilities in the cloud, they wanted a "fluid" app switching process. Well come on that's exactly what BB10 is! I'm a bit more excited now for BB10. If a BB10 phone gets into their hand they would be pleased. Notice I said hand, not hands
    06-03-12 06:11 PM
    Did they say they want to be able to do a battery pull with the other hand? . rhetorical question. Just trying to be the first to mention battery pull in this thread .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    06-03-12 06:38 PM
    Everyone will want a more fluid app experience...iMore sucks
    06-03-12 07:02 PM
    BBX is looking like a killer platform no wonder people look at Apple and ask what have you done lately. I think iDevices are at risk of looking old real fast.
    Chrisy likes this.
    06-03-12 07:18 PM
    There is a company to which people ask "what have you done lately?" but it isn't Apple...
    06-03-12 07:45 PM
    Take any application platform and tell me you would not want a fluid app switching experience...... Most platforms have this, now how do you improve it and make it better then what it already is.

Plus many other features to come next. Companies will always build upon each other. It's common.......
    howarmat and BlackStormRising like this.
    06-03-12 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD