I haven't had any issues or complaints. No dropped calls. I got comments when I first got the iPhone that I sounded better than my old phone (a galaxy s).

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk
    02-27-12 09:43 PM
    I have a 4S, as do many of my friends, and the sound/call quality is superb.
    02-28-12 04:30 AM
    I haven't had any issues or complaints. No dropped calls. I got comments when I first got the iPhone that I sounded better than my old phone (a galaxy s).

I've gotten the same comments after I came from a S2. People said I sounded clearer and I've noticed my reception is better now that I've switched.
    02-28-12 08:44 AM
    Battery pulls weren't needed on the 9900 thank god. The browser though. Ugh. And one of these days I'll screenshot what tapatalk looks like. You wouldn't believe it's the same app.

I'm still not getting this problem you're having with the browser. As someone who has used all the platforms I just don't see it as being bad at all in comparison. Anyway it sounds like the 9900 isn't the phone for you. Hopefully you learned enough to be helpful to your customers who inquire.
    02-28-12 08:53 AM
    Yea I already saw that and posted. I'm just in the process of research, but no iphone user responded.......hummmmmm. Can I get a iPhone user to comment on call quality for the iphone. The phone is the most important for my needs and I just want to know what the phone call sounds like and reception.
    Call quality on my iPhone 4 is excellent. I am guessing the 4S is as good but most likely better.
    lball0105 likes this.
    02-28-12 11:41 AM
    Call quality on my iPhone 4 is excellent. I am guessing the 4S is as good but most likely better.
    Call quality on my 4s is top notch!
    02-28-12 12:55 PM
    I'm still not getting this problem you're having with the browser. As someone who has used all the platforms I just don't see it as being bad at all in comparison. Anyway it sounds like the 9900 isn't the phone for you. Hopefully you learned enough to be helpful to your customers who inquire.
    It's hard to explain. Compared I the android, WebOS and iOS browsers I have been using for a year and a half, the BB browser is slow torture.

I do like the phone. In fact it's got my sim card in it now (although I'm posting from my iPhone as the BB tapatalk is atrocious). As my day to day phone, though, I don't think I could live with it. The screen is too small.

However I am now able to better tech support a BB and show off the phone OS so that's what I wanted.

02-28-12 12:58 PM
    It's hard to explain. Compared I the android, WebOS and iOS browsers I have been using for a year and a half, the BB browser is slow torture.

I do like the phone. In fact it's got my sim card in it now (although I'm posting from my iPhone as the BB tapatalk is atrocious). As my day to day phone, though, I don't think I could live with it. The screen is too small.

However I am now able to better tech support a BB and show off the phone OS so that's what I wanted.

Screen is smaller so just use the mobile crackberry rather then tapatalk while you're on the 9900. Mobile sites are getting a lot better, especially the html5 ones, accuweather.com bgr.com youtube etc.
    02-28-12 01:16 PM

Sounds like your getting used to it. Maybe over time you'll be converted back to bb? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-28-12 03:15 PM
    Oh god no. Lol. My iPhone is too much my dream phone for that.
    02-28-12 03:45 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD